The MT-07 Forum

Tailbag is on my wish list -Saddlemen TS1620S Tunnel/Tail Ba

jerryv

I dislike backpacks ... can be distracting and never fit well over a jacket.  This looks perfect for our FZ07's.  Not too large and should hug the sides of the seat, plus it has quick disconnects.  What good is having a bag if it takes 5 minutes to disconnect each time.  Anyone have one of these?  There are larger models too.

Saddlemen TS1620S Tunnel/Tail Bag

http://www.saddlemen.com/ts1620s-tunneltail-bag-universal

• Premium Member

I'm the broken record that just keeps saying Kreiga! LOL Our awesome Canadian moderator will get you the link to the thread I'm on my phone! Check out the Kreiga bags!

• Global Moderator
I'm the broken record that just keeps saying Kreiga! LOL Our awesome Canadian moderator will get you the link to the thread I'm on my phone! Check out the Kreiga bags!
By your command: Kriega US10 thread

I have a Mini Beta plus tailbag made by Wolfman luggage. 35 liters capacity. Fits very well on the 07. I used this tailbag on previous dualsport.For everyday commute i have a Kappa tailbag 5 to 7 liters.

I guess that the Saddlemen is a bit too wide for the pillion seat of the 07. That seat is very narrow.

I don't really like the strap of the Wolfman. But i still prefer a tailbag with wide opening for easy and fast access. Tailpack's access is more a pain for my taste. But i have to say that the attachment system of the Kriega seems well done.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Archived