The MT-07 Forum

First Bike new member 2015 white fz-07!

hammer

Hey great site here love some of these threads! So I'm brand new to mc's this is my first bike and I'm in love I'm looking for some fellow riders in Colorado springs area!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome hammer! Congratulations on choosing a great bike, post some pics when you get time.  We love pics!

How to post a pic

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome! Also check out the member map, and place your own pin (the color of which should correspond to the color of your bike (gray, white, or red))

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome!  If you have not done so already, sign up for a motorcycle safety course, it will help you become a better rider.  Enjoy your new ride.

Thank you! Pics to come and just put my white dot on the map and thanks I took my brc class before I got the bike so I could learn an have an easier time at the dmv!

• Global Moderator

Thank you for joining @hammer. Great to have you here. And another white dot on the map, sweet. Don't forget to vote. It's a close race!

• Premium Member

Thanks for joining, welcome! Good thing you got a white one because they're the fastest ones.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Welcome! Great choice of first bike or any bike and excellent choice on color! Be safe, have fun! 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived