The MT-07 Forum

I'm New!!!

tortora

Hello all,

[span]        I just bought My First bike ever!! FZ-07!!! Originally i bought this bike as a commuter bike and had no plans on modding what so ever... of coarse this has changed a bit. i am waiting on the Akrapovic Titanium to come back in stock on many sites. Frame sliders are in the mail, and fender eliminator is also in the mail.

I have yet to decide what to do about the turn signals.... i like the Viz but they are just to out of place for my liking.

im in the market for a windscreen, but i have been have a heck of a time trying to decide which one would be best. I know i don't want touring, and thats pretty much it.

Any ways Glad to be apart of the group and hope to see a gathering in the San Diego area!!

[/span] 

• Premium Member

Welcome! Another one in SD!

There's a ton of threads about all the things you're interested in changing... good luck!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Congratulations on the purchase! As @motomeek noted, there are lots and lots of threads on here discussing just about anything you can modify - make your choices, write the checks, and most importantly post your feedback afterwards!! Welcome to the forum. :-)

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome tortora300! You made an excellent choice for a bike! Have you been riding long?

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Excellent choice of bike! You're gonna love it. Welcome aboard!

:)

- Paulie

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! I have the Givi A2118 screen on my bike because of its looks and it helps cut down on the wind.  I have had this screen on my bike for three months and love it. There are other screens available for this bike and info on this forum to help you with your selection. Post some pics after you make your mods.

• Global Moderator

Hi @tortora300, welcome & thank you for joining our forum. Excellent first bike choice. I don't think you will grow out of it any time soon.

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Welcome, Tortora300! Beautiful location you live in. I wish I could find my way down there.

Archived