The MT-07 Forum

Only day two

madcore84

Ok so on my second day of riding my new FZ-07 around.a great driver decided he had room to pull out on a busy street that the other cars are going 55+. I was I front of him at a full stop at the light. Luck enough I was able to steer to the right. Missing the curb, the big metal pole holding the traffic lights and ended in the grass. Thought there wasn't much damage till I got home and saw my chain was way too lose for only 51 miles looked at my rear tire and one side showed thrree marks the other six. Fml so she is off to the shop now Ty to AAA let's see if his founders insurance pays up like they should. He was ticked and sited for the accident.

Glad you're alright. I'm not sure of how it went down. Are you saying you were stooped at a light and he came flying up behind you so you hit the gas and went to the side of other cars to avoid being tail ended? Are you sure you didn't hit the curb? Can't help but wonder how the tire got like that if you hit nothing. If it were like that before the incident I'm sure you would've noticed it. Doesn't matter, it'll get taken care of. Good thing you reacted well! Stay alert, stay safe!

Beemer

thomascrown

No, he's saying he was cruising when someone pulled into his path. He was forced to swerve out of the way, and dumped it in the grass.

I was at a full stop looked back and so was he. He thought I already took off and he was tring to pull out. He hit the back of my bike and down the left side of my FZ. It was only my second day and second ride on her. I'm just glad that the cop already pulled the video and said I must of hit the gas and lessen the impact of the car hitting the bike. To be honest it was a spit second and hard to really go over everything it all happened so fast. I might have hit and went over the curb or made it to the handycap ramp once again a detail that I don't have I'll have to ask the cops of i can watch or better yet get a copy of the traffic camera that got it all.

And of course I don't know how to upload the pictures on here yet I'll get that done

Archived