The MT-07 Forum

BREATHE STACHE BREATHE

thestache

Stache, 
I think I read your from nashville correct? Which dealer did you find that has grey fz-07?

Thanks, Mark
Yamaha of Cool Springs, but it is not on the showroom, they actually went and picked it up for me at their warehouse in Huntsville. I believe Chuck(Salesperson) ad Trevor(Sales Manager) said they are getting 2 more, a gray one and white one...no one has deposited on them, but not until "August"

I feel you, stache.... when my dealer told me that he had the liquid graphite and will give me the deal, I was absolutely stoked... to the point that I couldn't sleep at all last night... definitely worth the anxiety attack.... Cheers!!!

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Ok, I was at Americas Motorsport this last weekend and they had a red one but I really like the grey. And you really can't tell on anyone's website what colors they have in. Did you get a deal on it? I am hoping to get one in the next couple weeks.

Ok, I was at Americas Motorsport this last weekend and they had a red one but I really like the grey. And you really can't tell on anyone's website what colors they have in. Did you get a deal on it? I am hoping to get one in the next couple weeks.
Maalna2, if u r gonna get one, better to put a deposit on it, Trevor and Chick said they have 1 grey one coming in, in "August" probably around the 8th...it will not be there long. 
I got it OTD for $8200.00 

Archived