The MT-07 Forum

BREATHE STACHE BREATHE

thestache

So running some errands I dropped by my local dealer and asked if/when they might ever get a Grey FZ07 in, and...WHAT...NO WAY, the guy, who I have dealt with for about a month or 2 smiles and says, "Is next week soon enough?" SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!

So, (slow down, breathe Stache breathe), if (10, 9, 8, 7) the dealer is correct, (breathes in a paper bag)...I will have a GREY FZ07 BY NO LATER THAN A WEEK FROM MONDAY

Now I know I should not get my hopes up real high, as they might have just done that to get my deposit, but well, I am pretty stoked

Congrats! You're going to love it man. 
Which sliders you go with?
The OES ones from Ebay, right after I ordered I saw they were $5.00 cheaper on their website.

Nice, I've heard good things about those. Oh and don't forget to post pics when you get your bike!
LOL, oh, I will have some pics, ignore the bald old chubby dude with the big grin and mustache though :) :)

• Global Moderator

Mine gets here next week too! And the frame sliders are waiting for it as well.

Congrats and I have the OES sliders on mine already easiest install I have done

Congrats and I have the OES sliders on mine already easiest install I have done
Good to hear, read they could be done on the sidestand with some care

Guest montana07

Easily stache, they mount to an engine bolt hole, but there are enough other engine bolts that it shouldn't shift position or anything. I'd just do one side at a time.

yes ... give it one wrench on the difficulty scale ... 17 ml hex head, 10 mm allen head and a torque wrench ... easy peasy.

I did mine on the side stand in my living room with my 3/8s drive ratchet ,3inch extension, 17mm socket and 10mm Allen head and was done in ten mins also used a bit of blue lock tight

I did mine on the side stand in my living room with my 3/8s drive ratchet ,3inch extension, 17mm socket and 10mm Allen head and was done in ten mins also used a bit of blue lock tight
Awesome....like the sounds of that 
I also gotta go to the dealer and snag me a couple of oil filters and Yamalube....lol, I have not even got the bike yet and am buying stuff

OH SNAP....dealer just called, looks like if all goes well, sign the paperwork Thursday for delivery Friday or Saturday
(gets the brown paper bag out) breathe in, breathe out...repeat like 10 times

WOOT BEING DELIVERED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

OH SNAP, riding this weekend...well as long as it doesn't rain :)

• Premium Member

Good day for us both tomorrow, I mean I will be getting the superior color, but you know.

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Stache,

I think I read your from nashville correct? Which dealer did you find that has grey fz-07?

Thanks, Mark

Archived