The MT-07 Forum

New from southern maine

newenglandfz

newenglandfz

Got my fz say about a month ago and just absolutely love it. I had a boulevard s40 before this and I'm pretty much in love! Once I figure out how to get a pic up I'll add it to the thread. Hey is there anyone else around the Portland maine area?! Anyways glad to be on board!

newenglandfz

Yeah I love the summers but jezz this last winter was brutal. Maybe one day I'll be out west!!

Got my fz say about a month ago and just absolutely love it. I had a boulevard s40 before this and I'm pretty much in love! Once I figure out how to get a pic up I'll add it to the thread. Hey is there anyone else around the Portland maine area?! Anyways glad to be on board!
Welcome! To learn how to put pics up go to Forums/FZ 07 Pics and videos/ then go down to FAQ's/Forum How to post pics/videos/change theme*!!

Beemer

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome newenglandfz! We're glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

• Premium Member

Congrats! I went from a Boulevard M50 to this myself -- only took me a couple hundred miles on the old bike to realize that low, heavy, and slow weren't my thang. :)

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forum! I was gonna share how to put up pics but Beemer beat me to it :)

- Paulie

Archived