The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Canada

leonnerd

Hi,

Just got my Fiery Red FZ07 couple of days back. Didn't get to ride a lot yet but hoping to get some miles on this weekend. The tires are pretty slick and I think I have to ride them for 100miles or so to break them properly. Anyways, I am taking things slow and learn this new machine. Will see you guys around here.

Thanks.

front.jpg

yamaha.jpg

DZ07.jpg

Dash.jpg

crossplane.jpg

side2.jpg

Side.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome leonnerd! Sweet lookin' ride! Congratulations on getting the fastest color - Vote here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome @leonnerd, thank you for joining our group. Nice pictures ! Where in Canada are you from? Feel free to drop a red pin !

Welcome. After 100 km in summer time, your tires will be fine to ride with out special care.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

Welcome, Leonnerd! You left your awesome gas tank sticker on and attracted hippiebikerchick, hee hee! (jk) Nice color, btw! Is this your first bike? > "I am taking things slow and learn this new machine." Whether it is or not, be careful out there, there are lot's of Prius drivers that think the radio button is an auto pilot button.

Beemer

Welcome leonnerd! Sweet lookin' ride! Congratulations on getting the fastest color - Vote here.
Done :D. Red IS the fastest ;) 
@Guru: I am from Brampton, Ontario...close to Toronto.

@lonerider: sure. That's the plan too. Now, I just need to find some time to ride on weekend :P.

@Beemer: This is my first bike in Canada. The last one I had was a small 150cc bike. I was thinking of going for 250 but then thought of getting FZ07. It is very torquey, comfortable ergonomics and it is not crazily powered like SBKs. So I am trying not to be over-confident and take it slow.

Welcome leonnerd! Love the colour! I'm just south of you in Mississauga. It would be great to meet up for a ride. I've yet to see an FZ-07 in this area. Ride safe!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Nice pics of your bike.

Welcome to the forum Leonnerd! Im about two hours north east of Toronto, in the Kawartha Lakes

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

• Premium Member

Welcome! Jeez man, those pics! Looks like they could be stock photography from Yamaha. They look fantastic!

Welcome to the forum my friend!

:)

- Paulie

Archived