The MT-07 Forum

BROUGHT THE NEW BIKE HOME TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dony

• Premium Member

Rode my 2015 white bike home today! so excited! Picked it up with 2 km on it. I had a 90km ride to get home. The bike was amazing!!!!!! I had a slow lumbering cruiser and this is so smooth, nimble and fast!!!!!!!!!

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the club! Please post some photos. As I am sure you already know you are going to love this bike.

• Premium Member

[attachment id=588" thumbnail="1][attachment id=586" thumbnail="1][attachment id=587" thumbnail="1]        
  Here are some pics of the new bike. Had a guy say " Nice BMW " today.  Lol   

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Congrats on your purchase! They really are a lot of fun to ride. Such a great looking bike, light, powerful, and priced just right. Have fun and be safe!

• Premium Member

I haven't made any plans to change anything yet, I love everything the way it is. Even the quiet exhaust is nice after having a de baffled cruiser. better to be fast instead of just sounding that way.

• Premium Member

dony, I'm with ya, I'm going to sell my cruiser, as I don't see any reason to keep it now. It's clear to me on my ride home from the dealership on May 30th that I had been riding the wrong kind of bike for me all these years. And the sad thing is, I always kinda knew, which is why I finally did it. I'm a crazy happy customer now! Congrats! I too intend on keeping the stock exhaust. But I'm fiddling with the rest as this almost seems like a kit capable bike making it as much hobby type fun than just riding!

Peace..

-----
I.AM.
-----

-Burtacus

• Premium Member

You're gonna love this bike!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!

:)

- Paulie

My husband has a cruiser. When I ride on the back (almost never) it's nice and comfortable. But when I've ridden it myself, it's another story. It feels so cumbersome and my body position is too relaxed as if I'm sitting on my recliner. The ergos of this bike are perfect and it's so responsive. Glad you came to the other side!

Archived