The MT-07 Forum

New exhaust

fz07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any chance you can shoot a few more videos? Would like to hear a drive by at low rpm versus high rpm!
I'll try and do that. I have a busy weekend but I'll see what I can do. 

So I am going to be buying my FZ-07 at the end of this week and I want it to be loud. I love that twin engine sound! I really like all the different exhaust that are out right now. Don't really have a preference. Only thing that will make me go for one over the other is sound. Any one know which exhaust is most likely the loudest? Or what company of the 4 or so that are offering systems right now is most notorious for being loud? Thanks!

Also thanks fz07 for the videos. Bike sounds great!

• Premium Member
crazycracka501
So I am going to be buying my FZ-07 at the end of this week and I want it to be loud. I love that twin engine sound! I really like all the different exhaust that are out right now. Don't really have a preference. Only thing that will make me go for one over the other is sound. Any one know which exhaust is most likely the loudest? Or what company of the 4 or so that are offering systems right now is most notorious for being loud? Thanks! 
Arrow has a really nice loud sound with the removable baffle gone. 

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

Arrow has a really nice loud sound with the removable baffle gone. Aaron looks really nice when that middle pipe is removed too!!

so with the 2 brothers exhaust will a power commander be needed or are you currently running stock with just the pipe?

If I am pretty much just looking for a sound difference should I just wait tell a slip on comes out? What are you guys doing? Are the full systems worth the money? Any one have any inside info on when a slip on will be available?

so with the 2 brothers exhaust will a power commander be needed or are you currently running stock with just the pipe?
I was concerned about having the bike run lean with the exhaust and the stock tune. After a lot of tweaking with the exhaust and dyno runs, they told me that the bike was running just fine the way it was and that the juice box was not necessary. 

Archived