The MT-07 Forum

New exhaust

fz07

I was just thinking this morning if you had gotten your bike back yet. I guess that answers that!! You seem to be handling it very well :) I am anxious to see the results and hope you get your FZ-07 back soon.
Ya I'm pretty patient. I'm actually in a fire academy right now so I have no business being on my bike right now. That's why I am in no hurry to get it back. I did get a picture of the bike this morning and them saying they are working on making it a little quieter. I like the way it looks, carbon fiber. It I'm sure not everyone will love it. I'll post a pic in a bit. 

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarylandFZ07
I was just thinking this morning if you had gotten your bike back yet. I guess that answers that!! You seem to be handling it very well :) I am anxious to see the results and hope you get your FZ-07 back soon.
Ya I'm pretty patient. I'm actually in a fire academy right now so I have no business being on my bike right now. That's why I am in no hurry to get it back. I did get a picture of the bike this morning and them saying they are working on making it a little quieter. I like the way it looks, carbon fiber. It I'm sure not everyone will love it. I'll post a pic in a bit. 
quieter?! make it loud!!! cars need to hear me coming!

PearlWhiteFZ

Wonder who will make a slip on version. I know the M4 exhaust on the FZ09 needs to be cut for it to fit but that's not as difficult as any think. Honestly I want to avoid a full exhaust system as the headers seem to already be straight forward. Unless I know the piping from the headers are larger in diameter I may consider it.

Can't wait to hear what it sounds like!! and see what the price tag is

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

Hmmmm... I think the final product will be a bit better

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

• Global Moderator

I do not know how you have gone so long without your bike. I am sure it will be worth it, but it must be tough not having it.

Correction, they are going to send me a clip of the bike on the dynomax on Monday. Like I mentioned before I really have no time to ride right now. So I see it as free storage and free parts. I am anxious to ride it but other than that it's cool. I have a honda ct70 that I have been using to run errands and things like that.

• Global Moderator

I like Honda ct70's They are fun little quirky machines! Classic! Got a pic?

I like Honda ct70's They are fun little quirky machines! Classic! Got a pic?
This was a barn find bike.  Bought off the original owner who purchased it in Pasadena, ca. 100% complete.  It's titled and plated. I love this bike.  
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l628/11silveradoe/22a87d01336de7c7172b9b694943f002.jpg

i ended up putting an 88cc kit on it capable of doing 50mph now. Much better than the original tired 25mph. 
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l628/11silveradoe/eb7e0380501224d6f3e47be30dd9c50f.jpg

• Global Moderator

Very nice, thanks for sharing! Kitchen table and a workmate is all you need !

We'll I didn't get a video today. If I had the time I would just go to the shop and get the video myself, unfortunately I don't have the time. I know a few people are anxiously waiting for some sound clips so as soon as I get something I'll post it. I did ask about price and he said around 1000 but it wasn't a quote. I'm sure it would be comparable to the fz09, actually it should be cheaper with less material. Anyways, I'm off Wednesday, I'll see if I can stop by the shop.

PearlWhiteFZ

The problem with having a new bike is wanting parts that are too pricey:(. But I am aware it is worth every penny:)

1k...hmm yeah I'm off to akrapovic lol, now just have to wait on revzilla lol, can't wait to hear your exhaust though haha

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Archived