The MT-07 Forum

New exhaust

fz07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome news ( two brothers stuff) ! Can't wait to see and hear results and then see what the $ is. Thanks for keeping the forum up to date with your progress

RRokay Raggie

I may hear back from twobrothers tomorrow and if I have time I'm going to pick the bike up and ride it home to seethe new tone. Two brothers offered to pick me up and take me to my bike which I thought was kinda cool. Once I get some time I'll post all my thoughts with some before and after video. Video is on my iphone so I hope the sound comes out ok. Either way you will definitely hear a difference.

Guest montana07
I may hear back from twobrothers tomorrow and if I have time I'm going to pick the bike up and ride it home to seethe new tone. Two brothers offered to pick me up and take me to my bike which I thought was kinda cool. Once I get some time I'll post all my thoughts with some before and after video. Video is on my iphone so I hope the sound comes out ok. Either way you will definitely hear a difference.
Wow that was quick, really looking forward to see the end result. 

• Global Moderator

Me too. Not only the sound but also the looks!

Let them know they will have an order coming from Illinois as soon as it is ready

"It takes an idiot to do cool things; that's why it's cool" - FLCL

This is great! Finally more options here in NA besides Akra and Arrow! Hopefully it's nice and tucked under like the stock and not a big bulky one sticking far out.

Just looked at the new TB S1R for the FZ09 sounds and looks great but that sticker price of 1200$... yikes!

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

so your the one that got it haha, super sick!!! they had me as back up, they said if the other owner didnt come through theyll let me know haha, cant wait to see your/ that exhaust, debating on two bros or the carbon akprovic

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

so your the one that got it haha, super sick!!! they had me as back up, they said if the other owner didnt come through theyll let me know haha, cant wait to see your/ that exhaust, debating on two bros or the carbon akprovic
Haha yes sir.  I heard about you,  I called them as soon as I got the message. He told me for sure he wanted mine. I kinda told him he can do whatever else he wanted with the bike as well, as far as new parts are concerned. 

Haha yes sir.  I heard about you,  I called them as soon as I got the message. He told me for sure he wanted mine. I kinda told him he can do whatever else he wanted with the bike as well, as far as new parts are concerned. 

Lol lucky son of a gun haha, can't wait to see it installed, I really want to know how the pitch is lol, cause Im leaning towards the cf akrapovic lol, any updates on the two bros yet?

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Contacted them about the bike, they are still working on this full system. I told them I had no time frame. I'm busy with training 5-6 days a week. No time to ride right now. I think they like that, it allows them to really make sure the product is right instead of having a nagging customer.

Sick, yeah same here I dropped my bike off at gpr racing for the stabilizer, they said 1-2 weeks, they want to get the mounts as perfect as possible, can't wait to here what the 2 bros sound like though haha

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

MarylandFZ07
Sick, yeah same here I dropped my bike off at gpr racing for the stabilizer, they said 1-2 weeks, they want to get the mounts as perfect as possible, can't wait to here what the 2 bros sound like though haha

really interested in the stabilizer! be sure to post some pics when that is available.. I know i will need one after todays rough ride.

Id really like to see someone come out with a dual exit exhaust that has an exit on both sides of the rear tire to balance the look.
If anyone has seen the race exhaust for a Buell, that is what I am talking about.

Maybe you could suggest that to them and see what they say. The last thing I want for our bikes is an exhaust that is no longer under the engine

i am not sure if anyone has seen the arrow exhaust but its like a standard exhaust and hangs off the passenger foot peg mount.  Thats a fail.
for the same reason, I do not like the graves exhaust for the 09

I hope they make it in the same style as stock (shorty style) or the akropovic... I realy like the look of the stock exhaust except. of course, the sound which can definitely be improved....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

I hope they make it in the same style as stock (shorty style) or the akropovic... I realy like the look of the stock exhaust except. of course, the sound which can definitely be improved....
I don't know the details on the exhaust they are working on other than t being a full system. The one they made for the fz09 is st I'll under the motor so I'm sure they would do the same for the 07. 

I found it and I am unfortunately not impressed.
These FZs have a distinctive style for the underslung exhaust.
Seems like only Akropovic has preserved the style while improving the performance.

I found it and I am unfortunately not impressed. These FZs have a distinctive style for the underslung exhaust.
Seems like only Akropovic has preserved the style while improving the performance.

Is it because it looks like a "dirtbike" exhaust rather than a stock looking "flatter can"? I can kinda see why some people wouldn't like it, it does take away from that original style. I do believe the can will be shorter on the 07 but who knows. 2brothers have had my bike for longer than I expected which really doesn't bother me much but I am getting a little anxious. They mentioned venturing off into some other accessories such as tail tidies.  I told him to feel free to use my bike for that as well.  I doubt they will do it right now but just thought I'd inform you guys of that too. They also mentioned a possible cowl, " windscreen" or "deflector thing", whatever you wanna call it. Anyways, we'll see hw it comes out. 

missourifz07

I was just thinking this morning if you had gotten your bike back yet. I guess that answers that!! You seem to be handling it very well :) I am anxious to see the results and hope you get your FZ-07 back soon.

Archived