The MT-07 Forum

New guy from Colorado

recurveshooter

recurveshooter

[em]Hi - I'm a new guy on the forum but not a new guy. I got my first mc when I was 15 (a Ducati 160) and since then I've owned over 20 (it helped that I worked in mc shops for a long time). My last bike was a '93 Ducati 750 SS which I sold almost 10 years ago with the intention of buying a Monster... which I never did. I picked up my graphite FZ on May 6th and Colorado quickly had the wettest May ever recorded.... in 120 years of record keeping. [/em][em]
[/em][em]Don't know how much modifying I'll do as I bought this bike primarily for transportation... but who knows. Nice website here. Glad I found you. - recurveshooter[/em]

• Premium Member

There are some mods that will you be "safer" on the road, tail tidy brings up the lights to be more visible, @wickedtwister has some nice LEDs to help you maximize the stopping light, LEDs in general are brighter, rim tape for night riding, the Cyclops LED headlight light bulb is GREAT for night riding I can promise you is worth it..I am all about safety and not necessarily looking cool and so far these mods are worth the penny

Welcome! tino206 ain't lying! The Cyclops 3800 lumen H4 LED bulb puts the stock bulb to shame. I feel more confident that I'm seen in the day and especially at night.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member

Welcome! Mine is my little commuter mule and it's excellent. You should enjoy it.

You may consider a radiator guard. IMO @rotaryryan24 here makes the most heavy duty and best looking one.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

Archived