The MT-07 Forum

Stock mirror part number / where to order?

normz

Hello All,

A turn went badly last night and I am in now in need of a new right side mirror...  I have been looking but can't find a replacement part # or where I can order one. Can anyone help me out here?    Also, if someone could suggest a inexpensive but good/effective aftermarket set, that would be great too!

Thank You!
Matt

Hello All, 
A turn went badly last night and I am in now in need of a new right side mirror...  I have been looking but can't find a replacement part # or where I can order one. Can anyone help me out here?    Also, if someone could suggest a inexpensive but good/effective aftermarket set, that would be great too!

Thank You!
Matt

Bro, you can have my stock mirror if you want it.

Beemer

Hello All, 

Thank You!
Matt

Bro, you can have my stock mirror if you want it.

If you are serious, I would certainly Paypal you for it plus shipping!

I don't want any money for it except the cost of shipping. PM me with the details. 

Beemer

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the answer to the original question. We just had a large typhoon here in Taiwan. A tree fell down and crushed the roof onto my bike. Luckily only the mirrors and rear seat broke.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker
Does anyone know the answer to the original question. We just had a large typhoon here in Taiwan. A tree fell down and crushed the roof onto my bike. Luckily only the mirrors and rear seat broke.
I went to the PartsFish.com website, they sell Yamaha oem parts, but there are other websites you can find on this forum.  Here are some screen shots from their website with the mirror and pillion seat part numbers.  Since you are from Taiwan and have a MT-07, these part numbers may be ok, but you may want to check the Yamaha website for your region. 

[attachment id=797" thumbnail="1][attachment id=798" thumbnail="1][attachment id=799" thumbnail="1]

Archived