The MT-07 Forum

Got my 2015 fz07 graphite today

jimmyt3000

Picked up my new bike today! Got it home and looking it over and the blue front rim is scratched up on both sides of the rim. WTF!!! Went straight back to the dealer and they are gonna order me a NEW front wheel. Sucks but at least they are gonna make it right. I think they are anodized???

• Premium Member

My favorite color! Shit happens. The dealer is doing the right thing. Can't ask for much more.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member

Congrats! Glad you caught sooner than later. At least you're getting it fixed!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! It's great that the dealer is making the wheel issue right by replacing the wheel. Enjoy your new ride.

They are anodized, like the frame as well. Remember to vote here and make the forums realize what the best color choice is.  ;)

• Premium Member

Sorry to hear about the wheel, but I AM glad to hear the dealer is making it right.

You're gonna love this bike!!!

:)

- Paulie

bmwpowere36m3
They are anodized, like the frame as well. Remember to vote here and make the forums realize what the best color choice is.  ;)

You sure? I'm pretty sure the steel frame is painted as I see evidence of "overspray" and dry spots on the frame. Wheels maybe... but they look painted to me as well.

You sure? I'm pretty sure the steel frame is painted as I see evidence of "overspray" and dry spots on the frame. Wheels maybe... but they look painted to me as well.
Yeah. Sorry. The frame is painted. But the wheels are most definitely anodized aluminum.

Archived