The MT-07 Forum

Skillz Days - July 11th or 12th set up

ch3rryghost

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
http://www.skillzdays.com/

Hey SoCalers,

I've contacted Jeff about signing up for his course and wanted to see if there was anyone else that would be up for it as well. July 11 or 12th weekend. Either day works for me so majority rules. Visit his site or email him w/ any questions. It'd be cool to have a few FZ07s in the class!! 

• Premium Member

Haha, I was gonna hit him up for this Sunday, but pushing it out to next month might work too.

I've done a skillzday already but wanted to get my GF to do it. She works 6 days/week, so Sundays will have to do. If I can get her to wake up.

Don't you worry, I was thinking of taking the class with her. Or watching... who knows. Let me review it with her and I'll confirm with you.

I take it you're going to drive up from SD to meet in Irvine?

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost

Do it! hahah, good on her for being a sleeper, I'm jealous. Yeah I was maybe going to invite myself over to my cousin's house (assuming she'll have me) and stay the night so I can be fresh in the morning (I'll have no excuses should I perform poorly at that point :))

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
ch3rryghost

If anyone is out there and is still interested--please join us! This is still occurring. 9am meet up in Irvine. Please let me know so I can pass it onto our instructor.

• Premium Member

Yes - Let us know!

• Premium Member

Just thought to update everyone - @cowrabbit, @ch3rryghost, my GF, and I had a great time working on our skillz.
[attachment id=673" thumbnail="1]

We worked on basic braking, trail braking, body positioning, lines, slow maneuvers, throttle control and more. It's a great step up in getting to learn more than the basics taught in an MSF course. If you're interested, check out skillzdays.com. If you aren't locally around Irvine, CA - if you can get a group of at least 5 or more, Jeff could come out to you. Just go over details with him to get specifics of course. 

Archived