The MT-07 Forum

Traxxion Dynamics - new supporting vendor

traxxiondan

traxxiondan

Hi guys, I am dropping in to introduce myself. Dan from Traxxion Dynamics. We manufacture suspension components for all street bikes, from racers to cruisers, as well as service and sell Penske, Ohlins, Bitubo, etc. We do a ton of sport touring and standard style bikes, and are known as the FZ1 suspension gurus. We recently did some extensive r&d on the FZ09 suspension, and are now ready to jump into the FZ-07 world. We are looking for someone willing to drop off the bike for a week at our shop near Atlanta, so we can do the full Traxxion r&d treatment. In return we will give you a ridiculous discount on whatever setup you would like, from emulators and springs in the forks, to our AK20 cartridges, and Penske shocks.  My email is dan@traxxion.com

• 3 weeks later...

Dan-Email sent. I'm right down the road and will be picking up my FZ-07 next week. Dibs if no one else has jumped on this. ☺

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Dan,

I plan to make my bike into the ultimate FZ-07 club day racer/streetfighter, and have been reading up a lot about your products.  I plan to use your components for a complete overhaul of my suspension using your AK-20's and Penske "Triple Clicker".

Are these the products you will be developing? If not, can you?

:)

- Paulie

olderthandirt
Dan, 
I plan to make my bike into the ultimate FZ-07 club day racer/streetfighter, and have been reading up a lot about your products.  I plan to use your components for a complete overhaul of my suspension using your AK-20's and Penske "Triple Clicker".

Are these the products you will be developing? If not, can you?

:)

- Paulie
Paulie...Traxxion used my bike to develop the AK 20's so that is already done. The rear Penske is something they are still developing. They re valved and re sprung my stock shock. We are still working on getting the valving just right.  

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

olderthandirt
Awesome! Do you know when the Penske triple clicker might be available?
Don't know. You'll have to call them.  

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

• Premium Member
AK20s now available, see our post in the vendor section.
Awesome!  How about the Penske triple clicker? 
- Paulie

• 1 month later...

I'm working with Dan @ Traxxion to take him up on his offer on the AK20 kit and a new Penske shock. I'm very excited to work with Dan and Traxxion.

I'm quite large for the bike @ 6'3" 290#'s ready to ride, but the ergos are pretty good for me, though I did swap the handlebars for some that were a couple inches wider. This bike is more fun than it's price point would let on. The suspension on the bike is of coarse under sprung and under valved for my weight. Traxxion will be able to take care of that with the help with the forks and I will be adding a penske shock also.

I will give an update when I get the install completed and a chance to get some miles on the upgrade. :D

Make sure to tell him that you heard about him here!

Your bike will handle better than you can imagine when they get done with it. Suspension is the number one upgrade you can do to a bike. It makes you faster in corners, can launch faster, can feel safer in corners and it also smooths out the bumps and overall ride. It will feel like a whole new bike.

• Premium Member
I'm working with Dan @ Traxxion to take him up on his offer on the AK20 kit and a new Penske shock. I'm very excited to work with Dan and Traxxion.  
I'm quite large for the bike @ 6'3" 290#'s ready to ride, but the ergos are pretty good for me, though I did swap the handlebars for some that were a couple inches wider. This bike is more fun than it's price point would let on. The suspension on the bike is of coarse under sprung and under valved for my weight. Traxxion will be able to take care of that with the help with the forks and I will be adding a penske shock also.

I will give an update when I get the install completed and a chance to get some miles on the upgrade. :D

I've been in contact with Dan @ Traxxion as well.  I've been waiting for the Penske Triple clicker shock to become available but he said they need to get a bike in for final fitment, etc., before they can release it. 
Hopefully you are local to them and they will be able to have this figured out soon so they can get it to market.

I'm already in line for a set of the AK20's, just waiting for the Penske to become available before I ship my forks of to them.

Hope they get it figured out soon :)

- Paulie

The Penske Dan and I have been discussing I don't believe is a triple clicker. I'm really only looking for rebound/compression and pre-load. Years ago I had on my '04 Aprilia Tuono, Penske internals done on a set of forks and the same model shock I'm looking for on the FZ-07 and it worked fantastic. I've not had high/low speed on any suspension yet, so I'm going with what I know on the FZ-07.

Hopefully Penske will get you set up and have the triple clicker for the FZ-07 soon...

- Erik

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Is Traxxion making any progress on the 07 stuff????
Yes... 
I got the whole enchilada coming.  UPS tracking says it'll be here tomorrow...

Forks got the AK20 treatment, and I'm pairing them with the Penske triple clicker in the rear.  

I went a small step further and spec'd the Penske with banjo swivel fittings, a Black adjuster knob instead of Red, and had the Blue Hyperco spring stripped and powder coated Black (and yes, I called Hyperco and spoke with one of their engineers and they said it's ok to re-coat the spring as long as the oven temps do not go above 450 degrees.  In fact, they said they do it all the time if a batch comes out less than perfect).

The bike is actually getting a full makeover so I hope to have it back together, suspension and all, by the weekend to test it all out :)  I will definitely keep you posted :)

- Paulie

scordiaboy515
I'm after the "Drop In" spring,dampening rod, emulator kit....any word on this???
       Just spoke to Lee at Traxxion, they are ready to go with the dampening rod and spring kit.  Send them your forks and they will do the install for $500.00 plus shipping..... :) 

so what is the price or discount for drop in kit,   spring emul and damp rod kiton the site I see its prob around 350also what is it about to do the rear shock if sent to you. with a new spring need all this cause im fat     haha

I hope you dont take this the wrong way but Cruizin,  dude I sure hope when they do your forks its free or real cheap I assume anyone that buys 07 products from traxxion is due to your efforts sure hope they repay your efforts

Archived