The MT-07 Forum

New to forum

jonskelton10

jonskelton10

I'm new to the fz07 thread Im stationed in Hawaii at the moment and sold my supermoto to purchase the fz and I must say I love the bike! Already done a few mods to her and only have 600miles

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! When you get time post some pics and list the mods you made.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jonskelton10! Time for your first oil change! Check out our member map and drop a gray pin in Hawaii.  ;)

Illegitimi non carborundum

jonskelton10

So far I've added
evotech radiator guard
gen-x windscreen
oes frame and axle sliders
blue eBay levers(surprisingly work pretty well)
Shorter mirrors
yoshi fender eliminator
I nodded the stock exhaust by cutting stock tip and drilling it to a 2" and welding new pipe on sounds awesome now
painted heel/frame guards black
painted exhaust black

I thing the bike is finally coming together I love this thing is feels a lot like riding a supermoto oh and no clue how to post a pic lol

Welcome and thanks for joining us! I have this pic posting guide on almost every forum page http://fz07.org/thread/93/faqs-forum-videos-change-theme

Regular members can easily post pics by first uploading pics to a pic hosting site like photobucket or imgur, and then copy and paste the link titled "Direct Link" into a post.

Premium members can just upload pics directly to the forum from their computer by clicking "Add Attachment".

jonskelton10

As far as first service I did it myself no way I can pay $269+ here in Hawaii for simple service so I just did it myself and added blue magnetic drain plug and blue oil fill plug I think it's a nice touch

Archived