The MT-07 Forum

new bar end mirrors

r6realtor

I haven't had a chance to ride with them yet but I love the way they look, getting rid of the stock mirrors clean the front end up so much, looks extra mean now!! haha

BWyizmU.jpg

HysCJIL.jpg

vd984xx.jpg

LxLDQ2P.jpg

2015 fz-07 akrapovic exhaust
2015 ktm 500 xc-w dirt/supermoto tire and wheels

I really like the looks of those! let us know how they work

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

I like them too. They match the bike well. Where can I find those? I'm looking to replace my stock mirrors soon.

• Premium Member

They finally copied the CRG Arror mirrors..about time they came out with knockoffs

They finally copied the CRG Arror mirrors..about time they came out with knockoffs
Those are actually copies of the Driven Racing mirrors. 
Way cheaper than the Drive offering...yay China?

yeah they are from China, they actually seem to be decent quality, I think they seem to be an exact copy of d-axis mirrors(driven), which my buddy has and they are identical in every way.
oRcshqA.jpg
2RW91YU.jpg

rode with them for about an hour and a half tonight, definitely smaller but after getting used to them not bad at all.

• Premium Member
belleau1977

Are you able to twist them around to where they would be up and over the grips a bit? Love the price!

Yes they have a pretty full range of movement, of course you could switch sides and have them go towards the grips or under the grips etc...these are the D-axis ones but they are definitely identical in every way.
NPt2jZt.jpg

• Premium Member
belleau1977

Thanks a lot for the eBay link and review. Doesn't matter what bike I end up buying I'm going to have these on what I end up getting. Looks like I'm going to order these early so I at least have one mod ready for the new bike. Can't beat the price!

They have the angles like the stock mirrors did, they look good and sturdy. What I'm more curious about is your turn signals, talk about low profile! Have any pics of them lit up? 

Beemer

They have the angles like the stock mirrors did, they look good and sturdy. What I'm more curious about is your turn signals, talk about low profile! Have any pics of them lit up? 
best i could do trying to catch a flash with the cell phone camera being so slow. they aren't to bad really, all L.E.D shows through the smoked lens pretty decently...best part they only cost 9.95 shipped! 
m8i8b65.jpg

best i could do trying to catch a flash with the cell phone camera being so slow. they aren't to bad really, all L.E.D shows through the smoked lens pretty decently...best part they only cost 9.95 shipped! 
m8i8b65.jpg
Dang, the mirrors and the signals look great!

Where did you get the signals from?

got them both from ebay(mirrors/signals), just look for any turn signals that fit an R6 and those should work.

m8i8b65.jpg
GTF outa  here! You're shettin' me! Good purchase!

Beemer

m8i8b65.jpg
GTF outa  here! You're shettin' me! Good purchase!
LOL yes sir!

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

It's definitely just an aesthetics preference. There really isn't a lot I can afford to upgrade much on my bike so I'll spend a "lot" on little things. As much as I would love it, an exhaust is almost entirely out of the question, at least for what I want (Akrapovic Carbon). All I can really do at this point is details, like blinkers.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived