The MT-07 Forum

What hot weather gear are you riding in this summer?

Cruizin

Well, I'm still wearing my Fox Creek Leather drifter jacket and honestly, it's the bees knees. It was over 100 degrees Tuesday with 85%+ humidity and 95+ the rest of the week, and if I'm moving - I'm comfortable.  
Pretty righteous, I expected to have to hang the leather up but it actually flows more air than my old mesh jacket.

Obviously, traffic and extended stops cripple the comfort. But I faced both and got by fine. A tad sweaty in heavy, bumper to bumper traffic. However, I felt the same in my mesh. No matter what you wear, you still sweat in traffic.

Now I have a $100 kevlar lined denim jacket I will probably never wear. First world problem I s'pose.
Yup I use my Fox creek leather jacket all year round. In stop and go it goes get quite warm in summer but it does flow decent enough air when moving. 

• 2 weeks later...
truthiness

The only thing I changed out were the gloves - went from Scorpion SDS to Alpinestars Atacama Air...still wearing the Icon Device leather jacket. It can get warm in Texas but I like my skin :)

Archived