Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Cruizin

Motorcycle Insurance quotes, rates and reviews

Slick

Single 26 M, perfect driving record, 10+ years of experience, rent

$100/m Progressive

njdevils1990

For my '15 I got a price of $160/month in  New Jersey (had two points on my license at the time) when I moved to Delaware it would have been $250/month (because the drivers in that state are f@#king morons!) (This was for basic coverage, $15,000/$30,000 liability, same underinsured/uninsured & $1,000 deductible on the bike)

My new '17 FZ-07 is only $89/month now (no points on my license now) in New Jersey (This is with $100,000/$300,000 liability, $50,000/$100,000 underinsured/uninsured and a $500 deductible on the bike) 

Insurance is through Progressive which I have had insurance with since 2011.

Edited by njdevils1990

Spanglo

Single 45 M, clean record, 0 experience, rent, 335/yr for minimum coverage thru Dairyland in SoCal.

Fred Lee

$249/year minimum coverage through Geico in Illinois.  No experience, no record.

Slydog

Unfortunately, i am paying 180$ a month through Geico 😟. But, i am financing the bike and i'm also a brand new rider. I called around everywhere, dairy farm, all state, liberty, usaa, progressive. 180 was the lowest for my FZ-07. Dairyland actually did quote me at 120, but i read their reviews and i went with Geico because i do my automotive insurance through them as well and they have their own motorcycle dept for insurance so I figured I'd rather just pay the extra. Anyone know how long it takes for the rates to go down. This is full covereage, comprehensive, under insured, uninsured, everything. I've never read of anyone getting f@#ked like this besides me. im 27, clean driving record and I live in Phoenix. Trust me I called everywhere