The MT-07 Forum

Ohio peeps?

nmucat

• Premium Member

Gonna hit the triple nickel tomorrow with two other guys if anyone is interested in cruising along.

• 3 months later...

Jack reporting in from Springfield! Hit me up! I would like to ride with some people who can teach me some more. Probably helps to have someone in person despite my 5000 youtube videos.

Welcome Jack!

No Hater - How was the triple nickel? My wife has Saturdays off now so I will be able to get out a little more on the weekends in 2016.

• 1 month later...

Anyone interested in meeting up with me to ride while the temp is up? Feel a bit more comfortable as a new rider with a friend! Food on me!

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone interested in meeting up with me to ride while the temp is up? Feel a bit more comfortable as a new rider with a friend! Food on me!

I'm just now reading this. I had 2 nice rides this weekend. Wish I would have seen your post Jack!
Springfield is near Dayton, right? I'm in Cincinnati. We should definitely meet up next warm up!

I'm just now reading this. I had 2 nice rides this weekend. Wish I would have seen your post Jack!
Springfield is near Dayton, right? I'm in Cincinnati. We should definitely meet up next warm up!
I will PM you!

• Premium Member

Im sure we can get a group of us together this spring/summer to take another ride to the south of Dayton. Ive got at least one other guy here in Dayton willing to ride.

Text me or add me on FB or something and we can organize a group chat. Also can meet up and post on OhioRiders forum.

• 3 weeks later...

It's almost group ride time!  The weather has been messing with my head.  Unfortunately I have been busy during the couple of nice days that we have had so far.

• 2 months later...

Hi fellow Ohio folks. I am in SW Ohio in Waynesville. Usually busy with kids and work but will try to meet for a ride.

• 2 months later...

Archived