The MT-07 Forum

Ohio peeps?

nmucat

• 3 weeks later...

I am! Im pretty sure that puts the ohio guys up to 4? If you werent one of the guys that commented on my post haha cant remember 

I think there are 3 in Columbus and I'm solo in Dayton. I did see a white one the other day riding through town while I was at at, almost chased him down but had other things to do

I get off at 830pm. I ride into work whenever I can. Tomorrow I plan to ride after work. Weather will be great for it! I work at the airport in columbus. If anyone is in that neck of the woods at 830, let me know!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Whats up guys. I live in Fairborn, always lookin for someone to ride with.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

you guys should update the map page:

Member Map

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

A couple of us are getting together tomorrow morning if anybody wants to roll.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
I am about 15 minutes north of Cbus
There is a couple of us here in Dayton. We've been thinking of taking a ride down to Hocking hills one of these days.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Getting together for a ride this Saturday if anyone is interested. PM me.

• Premium Member

Im not a fan but, if I was...I would likely endorse an "IO"

According to the map, no one is real close to me on here. I'm in the Akron/Canton area. Another rider from the area found me on youtube, so I'll have to send him a link to this site.

• Premium Member
I'm in the south west. West Chester area
We are debating on heading to hocking hills or maybe south into Kentucky. Trying to keep it to a 2hr one way since we are coming from Dayton. West chester isnt too far from us. 

Im not a fan but, if I was...I would likely endorse an "IO"
Well I am, as well as an alum... 
I-O!!!!!!!!!

Got the QB "situation" down to 2.  Miller moved to WR.  Can't wait for this season!  GO BUCKS! 

By the way...  I'm not in Ohio anymore, but I did grow up in the Columbus area and went to OSU.  Moved to Memphis in 2007.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Yah west Chester isn't bad from Dayton. I'll admit I'm still noob. My bike has just over 100miles on it... (Was hit at under 50miles on the bike because the driver behind me didn't even look at the red light. Good thing he was going slow only have to replace the starship on the back) but the farthest I have rode so far is from Middletown to Hamilton when I bought it.

Would enjoy seeing and riding with other fzs

• Premium Member
Yah west Chester isn't bad from Dayton. I'll admit I'm still noob. My bike has just over 100miles on it... (Was hit at under 50miles on the bike because the driver behind me didn't even look at the red light. Good thing he was going slow only have to replace the starship on the back) but the farthest I have rode so far is from Middletown to Hamilton when I bought it. 

Would enjoy seeing and riding with other fzs
Well, keep in touch man. There is two of us up here in dayton and we ride often. Last time we went south into Kentucky. 

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Anybody down for a ride this Saturday? Maybe a southern OH, Kentucky or Hocking hills ride?

Archived