• Like 1

ninjawarrior
Troll from Ypsilanti

norcal616
Troll from Grand rapids...
  • Like 1

jake
Troll from Grand rapids...
I work in Coopersville so 15 min west of GR let me know if you are up for a ride PM me. I want to take a trip up to the Bridge sometime this summer might have a little crew  
  • Like 1

jake
That goes for anyone by the way

murrayzack
Troll from Holland, I have seen quite a few FZ's in West Michigan

norcal616
Maybe I need to ride more during the day time...I am a night owl after all...

rmdet
Detroit area here. Have't seen any other FZ-07's on the local roads yet (or FZ-09's), but I am sure they are out there.

norcal616
The weather forecast is looking good for this weekend...I'm ready to do some Fri night cruising...
  • Like 1

norcal616
Maybe a few of us can meet up for a group pic of the bikes for the main page of the forum...
  • Like 1

jake
I work in Coopersiville and ride everyday that I can.... we could meet up at Founders Brewer, have a beer ( assuming you are older than 21) or at Perrin Brewery. Perrin might be better better parking for a Pic. just a thought....
  • Like 1

norcal616
Founders beer and perrin brewery are some of my favorite beers...I live less than 5 miles from perrin...most Friday and or sat nights I'm cruising around Byron center with the " Go Fast" crowd at sonic off of 52 street...
  • Like 1

mfpierce
East Lansing here!
  • Like 3

norcal616
Muskegon bike weekend is July 16-19...maybe we can get a few FZ riders together or maybe I will see a few of y'all there...

rmdet
For any of my fellow Michiganders who may be interested, the personalized license plate of "FZ 07" is still available. I have been checking back on the MI SOS website since Sept when I bought the bike.... Somebody please go get it so I can quit looking at it and trying to talk myself into buying it!

norcal616
Anybody wanna get together on a Sat and head north on like m-37, m-22 and the tunnel of trees for example???

fitrider82
Detroit area here. Have't seen any other FZ-07's on the local roads yet (or FZ-09's), but I am sure they are out there.
Ferndale here, cruise Woodward a lot, have spotted an FZ-09 a few times. Looking to get a ride going one of these weekends on the east side.  
Mike 
  • Like 1

rmdet
Ferndale here, cruise Woodward a lot, have spotted an FZ-09 a few times. Looking to get a ride going one of these weekends on the east side.  
Mike 
I recommend running Jefferson Ave from the Grosse Pointe War Memorial (Lakeshore Dr just past Cadieux) along the lake, up and around Anchor Bay to Algonac. I still haven't gone much beyond River Road (Jefferson jogs around the Clinton River and Selfridge Airforce base) but I am going to see how far past Algonac I can go up the river before it gets too cold. 
This shows a lot of the route (link)

fitrider82
Mike 
I recommend running Jefferson Ave from the Grosse Pointe War Memorial (Lakeshore Dr just past Cadieux) along the lake, up and around Anchor Bay to Algonac. I still haven't gone much beyond River Road (Jefferson jogs around the Clinton River and Selfridge Airforce base) but I am going to see how far past Algonac I can go up the river before it gets too cold. 
This shows a lot of the route (link)
Will be moving to Saint Clair Shores in a few weeks. Did 2 trips to Port Huron and Port Austin running Jefferson all the way up, it's a great ride, still can't rip me off the FZ. Took 94 to 21 mile rd to get past the base. Have tacked on 2550 miles in ~3 weeks so far. 

nmucat
Former Yooper here, now stuck in Ohio. Make it up there twice a year for friends and family.

fitrider82
Former Yooper here, now stuck in Ohio. Make it up there twice a year for friends and family.
The UP to Ohio? I'm sorry :-(

norcal616
This entire summer I have only seen one potential fz... Sighs...

castanzarules
Ann Arbor area here. I'm always looking for people to ride with. PM me in the spring!
  • Like 1