The MT-07 Forum

How much would you pay for these used parts?

ryan4130

Hey everyone i'm looking into buying some used parts and wanted your guys opinion on what you'd pay for these parts. I'm fairly new to motorcycles and don't know how much their used parts hold value. Basically, I don't want to get ripped off :)

All parts are in "good" condition without damage, coming off bike with 3k miles.

~ Yoshimura full exhaust, carbon

~ Pair of OES fender sliders (only motor mount mid-bike ones)

~ Cyclops LED headlight

Seller asking for $540 for all 3. ($450 for exhaust, $90 for sliders and light).

mods - if I posted this in the wrong section, i'm sorry!

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

bmwpowere36m3

I like to pay ~50% of new price... unless part is MINT or unused. However certain high demand items go for more.

• Premium Member
Hey everyone i'm looking into buying some used parts and wanted your guys opinion on what you'd pay for these parts. I'm fairly new to motorcycles and don't know how much their used parts hold value. Basically, I don't want to get ripped off :) 
All parts are in "good" condition without damage, coming off bike with 3k miles.

~ Yoshimura full exhaust, carbon

~ Pair of OES fender sliders (only motor mount mid-bike ones)

~ Cyclops LED headlight

Seller asking for $540 for all 3. ($450 for exhaust, $90 for sliders and light).

mods - if I posted this in the wrong section, i'm sorry!
Good deal.  I would go for it. See if you cant give em $500.   

• Premium Member

Definitely seems like a good deal if good condition works for you. I'd personally have to assess their condition, but do your research on their value brand new and see if it's worth it to you.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. There isnt really a used market for this stuff yet either since it is all so new, so there is a seller advantage

'15 FZ-09 Cadmium Yellow
'15 White Fz-07 - Sold

It doesn't sound like a bad price, You would pay almost double for that stuff new but being the lucky guy I am, I would flash $400 in his face and see if he jumps at it, I bet he would.

Beemer

Archived