The MT-07 Forum

Who is getting an FZ-07 and which color?

Cruizin

TwistedTorque

I just put a refundable deposit down at my dealer. First one :-D. Not sure what color yet. I'm torn between red and graphite. They're expecting them mid to late July. Can't wait.

weaponzero

I would strongly consider it if I didn't already own an 09. It looks to be a great bike. I think that given the target market though ABS should be available.

Guest brickst3r

Graphite for me. Dealer doesn't do deposit, but goes off list of who called and asked first. So I'm #2 I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

I put a deposit on a red one. I was offered a graphite one last week (as I had the first deposit), but I want the red. Now it is a week and a half later and it is not in. I am starting to think I should have taken the graphite one. Waiting, especially during this graet riding weather, is killing me.

Guest montana07

Well I voted red since that's what I'm getting, but I actually like white best. My dealer was only able to get two units in this summer, red in about a week and graphite in mid August. All three are sexy as fuck, so I'm still pleased. My preference, White>Red>Graphite.

olderthandirt

Liquid Graphite.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Archived