The MT-07 Forum

My touring setup - Hepco&Becker bags

grahamfz07

• Premium Member
grahamfz07

Since I've got a couple multi day trips planned for the summer i figured i needed more storage than just my tailbag. I picked up a Hepco&Becker oval softbag set and c-bow mount system. The product is great quality, im very happy with it, and looks pretty decent on the bike. The install was a bit of a pain as my evotech tail tidy didnt end up working with it. Had to back to the stock setup which im not too happy about. When i get some time i will make my own tail tidy to work with it.

Also, put on my Fabbri GenX touring screen

[attachment id=356" thumbnail="1][attachment id=357" thumbnail="1][attachment id=358" thumbnail="1][attachment id=359" thumbnail="1]

kakusaizou

Nice. I'm looking for a touring setup too. Do those C-Bow mounts require cutting the plastic too?

How is that touring screen? I'm thinking a Madstad system but it's just way too expensive.

• Premium Member
grahamfz07
Nice. I'm looking for a touring setup too. Do those C-Bow mounts require cutting the plastic too? 
How is that touring screen? I'm thinking a Madstad system but it's just way too expensive.
There is a small piece  on each side the plastics that needs to be notched for the alum spacers. There is a template with the instructions for it, i drilled it and filed it to the size needed. The screen is good so far, not as much wind protection as the madstad would offer, yeah they are pricey 
[attachment id=360" thumbnail="1]

Nice. Hepco Becker makes really nice gear. The rack on my Aprilia is HB and now 12 years old. The paint has held up nicely to bags and bungies.

I opted to go a bit smaller for the FZ and just ordered the SW Motech Blaze bags. Should be here in 2 weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
Nice. Hepco Becker makes really nice gear. The rack on my Aprilia is HB and now 12 years old. The paint has held up nicely to bags and bungies.  
I opted to go a bit smaller for the FZ and just ordered the SW Motech Blaze bags. Should be here in 2 weeks.
Hello - how do the SW Motech Blaze bags work for you and do you have a tail tidy?
I'm wondering if the bags would interfere with a tail tidy? Any thoughts :)?

Love to ride!

Archived