The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Cali

stix

Hey guys, I just wanted to make a quick intro. I'm from the Bay Area'ish part of California just south of San Jose in a town called Hollister, famous for the Hollister biker rally, Hollsiter hills off road park and the filming of the movie La Bamba. I currently do not have an Fz-07 but am saving to buy one. I previously rode a Harley Softail (not my cup of tea) along with a Rebel 250 (still have) and have been away from riding for a couple years due to non motorcycle related nerve damage which rendered my right quadricep paralyzed for a bit. Nerves grow back and so does the need to ride, my leg is functional again to the point where i want to get back into riding. Also i'm currently a student so a bike for commuting to work and school would be nice considering the nearly year round riding weather that we have here. Anyways looking forward to learning some stuff about a great bike, which is why i'm here.

• Global Moderator

Welcome to the forums, hope to see that awesome new rapid red in your future :)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Global Moderator

Hi @stix, welcome to our forums. Great to have you on board.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome stix! The Hollister rally is where I first rode an FZ07 last July! I started on a Honda rebel too. That's a fun little bike and I miss it sometimes. Glad you're healed and want to ride again. You will love the FZ07!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum. Get well soon (So you can get that FZ-07!). I went back and forth with so many motorcycles when I was shopping for one. The FZ is just the right choice. Get whatever color you want. Once you do vote here. The white looks much better in person than it does in photos.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Global Moderator

Great to have you here @stix, there is lots to read about the FZ07 while you wait to heal up and get one of your own. Excellent choice by the way !

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator
Hey, thanks for the welcome guys! And Sorkyah, its gonna be a white bike ; ) 

another white... sweet :) 
 i just ordered a set of white and graphite panels for my bike, getting new reds from Yamaha. cant wait to see the combos i can come up with.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived