The MT-07 Forum

Icon Team Merc Jacket with size picture

sabgog

Well like the title says, here is my Icon team merc jacket that I ordered from Canadasmotorcycle.ca for about 185CAD$ including free shipping. I included one picture of me to size it up in case anyone is looking into the same jacket. I am approximately 5'8 177lbs and this is a size medium jacket and I feel like it fits perfect. So far after an hour or two of riding im loving the jacket. It has lots of pockets to put your stuff, two zippered outside, one zippered inside with headphone opening, two non-zippered inside, and some tiny little pocket-flap things inside (for change or something maybe?) it has some hand straps as well to slip over your thumb which will hold your sleeves down when driving fast or into the wind (quite handy), and removable impact protection in the back, forearms/elbows, and shoulders. The impact protection doesnt feel too intrusive either, it is a fairly soft and bendable plastic. So far quite happy overall with the jacket.  

IMG_20150519_223348_zpsirchsa6f.jpg

IMG_20150519_223424_zpswvqchq81.jpg

IMG_20150519_223939_zpsohfsfozo.jpg

IMG_20150519_223622_zpsoovkl29m.jpg

• Premium Member

that does look like a solid jacket without the extreme motorcycle jacket look to it.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

That's a nice jacket. They came out shortly after I purchased mine (Same thing with the white Anthem II mesh pants), I would've gotten those had I known they were coming out.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived