The MT-07 Forum

New owner - Oregon

13noblet

Hey everyone! Been a member for a couple days, and a new owner of a liquid graphite for A couple days as well. Been exploring the site a lot only one post though, most of my time was on the work computer and I didn't want to log in at work so I couldn't post... But discovered an interesting thig that there are member discounts for certain sites? What?! Didn't know that kind of stuff happened, I'm new to the whole forum thing. Link to a thread with answers regarding that would be appreciated.
Anyways I live on the noth coast of oregon, Tillamook Bay Area. New to forums in general. My goals for the bike are to get better at riding and probably upgrade suspension and get rid of the stock fender. Looking forward to being member of this forum!

• Premium Member

Welcome! I hope you've taken the MSF coarse or equivalent. That's the best first step to "get better at riding".
Tillamook.... mmmmm cheese!

Why can't left turners see us?

Yes I have taken a course. But the more I ride the better I'll get! Yes to the cheese! That was a quick reference to the area, wasn't expecting that.

Welcome! I hope you've taken the MSF coarse or equivalent. That's the best first step to "get better at riding". Tillamook.... mmmmm cheese!

Oh, man! I love that Tillamook smoked cheddar for grilled cheese sammiche's! Welcome to the site, 13noblet, keep those eyes moving.

Beemer

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome 13noblet! To find the discounts, scroll down to our supporting vendor section and check it out.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome 13noblet! To find the discounts, scroll down to our supporting vendor section and check it out.

I hadn't been down that far yet! Thanks!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congratulations for your new ride!

• Premium Member

Heck yeah, another PNW bike..One day there will me many of us..Oddly enough I was thinking of taking a trip to Tillamook in the near future a friend of mine is down there today

Heck yeah, another PNW bike..One day there will me many of us..Oddly enough I was thinking of taking a trip to Tillamook in the near future a friend of mine is down there today. 

I haven't seen another fz-07 yet, driving or riding.  Are they on a bike, maybe i'll see them I'm going to be riding all day!

Hello 13noblet! Nice to have you here. Would love to see pictures of the bike. I never get tired of looking at this bike especially in that color.

Archived