The MT-07 Forum

Here's my new FZ-07 along with a couple of my old bikes

yamahappy74

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

I picked up my 07 on May 1st. Had to sell the Triumph but it was worth it. The '03 R6 was a year old when I dumped it at high speed and totaled it. 10K miles in one year on that bike. That was a sad day. I had a new '93 FZR600 too. No pics but pictured is the same bike I had.My '84 Honda 125 Enduro that I started on all those years ago is not pictured.
IMAG0204_zpsnhzd2anm.jpg
20140528_121041_zpsv0nxxspj.jpg
myfav_zpslxkxzgdz.jpg
Yamaha-FZR600-1993_zpstjmhyb8i.jpg

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Wow, Sold one excellent motorcycle (Triumph) for another. Welcome to the forum.

Remember to vote for your favorite color and add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

I still find it hard to believe I got a FZ-07, a super sexy and high performance bike...also welcome to the club

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

I had to sell the Striple because the undertail exhaust, even stock, was destroying my hearing. at 4-6K on the tach, there was this drone that would give me ringing ears after as little as 10 min of riding, even with earplugs. So it was either drop $1500 on a full Arrow low mount exhaust, or sell it for a newer bike with a low mount exhaust. Put it up for sale on a Tuesday, sold it Thursday, picked up my new bike on Friday. I only lost $100 on my Triumph from the price I bought it at. It was a good week. I'm loving my FZ-07. I just wish the weather would improve so I could actually rack up some mileage.

Archived