The MT-07 Forum

New FZ07 owner from Austin

ScottG

How's it going everyone? I am from Austin, TX and just treated myself to a FZ07 as my first motorcycle.

FZ-07.jpg

great work on color choice
hope the wallets big
or you better get off this forum
cuz here comes the aftermarket
just funning
you will love it

• Premium Member

Great color choice! many choices for aftermarket as mentioned above..just take your time and do what best works with your budget..perhaps start with tail tidy and go from there..our bikes look so ugly with the stock extended tail..

• Premium Member

welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike!!! Did you get yours from Woods Fun Center?

I live in Austin too!

• Global Moderator

Hey @ScottG, great to have you here. Welcome. Great bike choice, not so sure about the color (jk).
It's quite a machine for a first bike. Be careful (as if your whole family didn't tell you this over and over again) and enjoy the ride.

Welcome! I moved from Austin last year and miss it already, especially the bar-b-que but not the traffic. You're going to look good cruising 6th street on that! Ever go to the Saxon Pub on South Lamar? It was my favorite place in that area to see the local artists, pretty laid back little hole in the wall. The old Back Yard was my all time favorite, saw Jeff Beck and a few good others there. Careful on that bike, Austin is full of crazies. 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome! I love Austin. I got to visit there a few years back and got the guided music tour of 6th Street with a musician friend of mine who also hosts a world music radio station down there. I also got to see the bats. That was very cool. I'm sure there is some great riding down there.

Why can't left turners see us?

Thank you to everyone welcoming me to the forum. Yes I did buy it from woods fun center. I did also get a yoshimura tail tidy kit but it wasn't in stock, I got some pazzo levers ordered to since I was going to have to wait anyways and some bike master tail lights. Woods fun center finally called me and told me that everything was already in so I will be dropping it off today to have them put everything on.

Archived