The MT-07 Forum

San Diego Sunday Rides

she3pdog

This thread will be to post times and locations of upcoming rides and to get ideas for where to go next. I will update the first post with new rides as they are planned.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
ch3rryghost
You guys up for some breakfast somehwere and a cruise?
Yes, I was JUST coming to this section to post. Itching for a Saturday or Sunday ride, though I probably prefer Sunday. 
Mericc, where in SD are you?

• Premium Member

Totally curious... I'm open to Sunday. Just gotta see how far south you're planning to go. Or how early lol.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
Totally curious... I'm open to Sunday. Just gotta see how far south you're planning to go. Or how early lol.
hahah you know the drill, 7 am meet up, SHARP. :P 
How far south are you willing to travel? I honestly don't care where the SD people want to go. Down for whatever.

• Premium Member

I'll wait for the SD crew to decide the route. Then I'll try to plan accordingly. :D

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
I'm in for the Sunday breakfast. Maybe the Sunday cruise.
Throw out some ideas!  

Well if we roll out we can hit up julian for breakfast and cruise up to palomar and watch the knee drags?

Im located in escondido btw

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

Hey Guys, I'm working on getting A couple of FZ's together for this Sunday's "cars and coffee"https://www.facebook.com/carscoffeedoughnutsSanDiego?fref=ts  

message my inbox of Find me on Facebook Nick Tortorella. I live abbot 2 miles from the krispy kreme. figured we could meet up here and all show up together

I use to go to these a lot with my prelude, now im waiting on that new toyota ft1 lol

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
Hey Guys, I'm working on getting A couple of FZ's together for this Sunday's "cars and coffee"https://www.facebook.com/carscoffeedoughnutsSanDiego?fref=ts  

message my inbox of Find me on Facebook Nick Tortorella. I live abbot 2 miles from the krispy kreme. figured we could meet up here and all show up together
I use to go to these a lot with my prelude, now im waiting on that new toyota ft1 lol
You really going to get it when it comes out? That car is jaw-dropping and I don't say that about a lot of them. 

You really going to get it when it comes out? That car is jaw-dropping and I don't say that about a lot of them. 

If they keep the 50k price point from what toyota said back at the autoshow then im getting it lol, if not i might just get the IS350 fsport instead lol

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost
If they keep the 50k price point from what toyota said back at the autoshow then im getting it lol, if not i might just get the IS350 fsport instead lol
If that's the case, I hope Toyota keeps that 50k price point :P 
Back to the ride, Julian to Palomar sounds dandy to me. What time? 

i have been to a few in ATL, I'm interested to see what shows up! It looks like i might just ride up with my buddy and his Supercharged FRS

• Premium Member
ch3rryghost

@mericc @thomascrown

Hey guys, what time were you thinking? We're settled on Sunday right

Well if were going to get breakfast at julian or technically ramona i think? Say about 8am? They have an all you can eat buffet breakfast

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"

• Premium Member

Ok, so...

1. Totally thought about getting the FT1 too but that damn price hike is getting ridiculous... if that actually happens.

2. Where's the meet up spot? You plan to be there at 8AM?

thomascrown

So Sunday morning, there's a large car gathering in clairemont, a cars and coffee type of thing. How bout we meet there, then you guys can take the 52 east to the 67 north to Ramona, then 78 to Julian. I work graveyards on Saturday nights, so long rides to Julian or Palomar are kind of tough for me on Sunday mornings :P, but I'm down to meet up and have brunch, or blast around the city.

I'll gladly join the group, it's going to be pretty warm Sunday so the earlier the better, maybe do just the cars and coffee or just PMR. Whatever you all decide just post the meeting spot.

Yeah we can meet up at the cars and coffe if you guys want? Say about 8ish? And well figure it out after

Im in the escondido area, so whoever wants to cruise with me down you can

2015 Pearl White FZ-07
"such a torky lil guy"