The MT-07 Forum

Custom ECU Flashing Special

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

If you are a local and able to come down to the shop with an exhaust or modification we don't currently have a flash for, we are offering free dyno time to create your very own custom flash, we'll even do the install or modification for you for free! For $319, you get your very own custom ecu flash with any install work for free and dyno time for free. 

Currently, we have flashes for

Stock Exhaust
Yoshimura
Akrapovic Carbon
M4
Termignoni 

So if you have a pipe not on that list, or want one, come on down, we'll install it for free, dyno it for free, all for the price of a flash, $319. 

2wheeldynoworks

EDIT:

We are now located at 

13631 N 126th Pl
Suite 420
Kirkland, WA, 98034

• Global Moderator

That is close to me. Too bad you already have the stock exhaust map. Can I stop by with my ECU and get it flashed while I wait? (After I am able to convince my wife it is a necessary saftey upgrade of course :) )

• Premium Member

This is the ticket I'm looking For... :)

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I'm hoping someone with the Akra-Ti is going to allow their bike to be tested????
Really like to see a chart on that before I decide to b$y

2wheeldynoworks
That is close to me. Too bad you already have the stock exhaust map. Can I stop by with my ECU and get it flashed while I wait? (After I am able to convince my wife it is a necessary saftey upgrade of course :) )
Absolutely! Flashing the ECU only takes a few minutes. However let us know when you're coming down before you do, we travel a lot! 

This is the ticket I'm looking For... :)
shoot us an email 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com :) 

Hmm.. only a 4 hour drive away. Very tempting. You open on weekends?
Yes! however shoot us an email at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com first to verify as we travel often to race tracks and dealerships doing dyno events all around the pacific northwest 

I'm hoping someone with the Akra-Ti is going to allow their bike to be tested???? Really like to see a chart on that before I decide to b$y
it should be very similar to the carbon. we are trying to get as many bikes n pipes in as possible to create the flashes though so hopefully someone will pop in with one soon. 

2wheeldynoworks
Looks like I might need to take a ride over to you guys to get a flash!
Where are you located and when were you thinking of coming over? Email us to set up an appointment at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com

Woah Pacific Northwest? Can you post on here or message when you go down to oregon? I'm on the north coast south of Astoria. Do you have figures for the stock exhaust flash?

Woah Pacific Northwest? Can you post on here or message when you go down to oregon? I'm on the north coast south of Astoria. Do you have figures for the stock exhaust flash?

Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week.

Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week 
Don't knot if the money would be worth it just for the stock exhaust set up, just to have to spend that money again if i do end up upgrading the exhaust system, contemplating finding an exhaust system that they haven't worked with haha. :/

Mail your ecu to him and be riding again in three days man. He gets ECU's from all over the world every week 
Don't knot if the money would be worth it just for the stock exhaust set up, just to have to spend that money again if i do end up upgrading the exhaust system, contemplating finding an exhaust system that they haven't worked with haha. :/
They have unlimited free updates, so if you change something, you can send it back in without the initial charge.

They have unlimited free updates, so if you change something, you can send it back in without the initial charge. 

word

• Premium Member

I'm gonna have to order a 2nd ECU so I can send it in to be flashed for stock exhaust so I can send my 1st ECU in to be flashed for a leovince exhaust if they would like to use the exhaust to create a map now that OmniaRacing go my exhaust in... :D

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

2wheeldynoworks
yup yup! we actually go down to portland with one of our mobile dyno trailers 3 to 4 times a year and tune for the weekend at a dealer or shop. speaking of, we're about due to go back in june most likely. we also have a shop in tacoma, wa, which is about an hour closer to you in astoria. it also means 2 day shipping is 1 day shipping being that close!

and to reiterate what was said earlier, yes, we do free upgrade flashes. the stock bike gets such an incredible transformation i guarantee you will be happy with it. the majority of ecu's we flash, are for stock bikes (all brands makes models)

I'm gonna have to order a 2nd ECU so I can send it in to be flashed for stock exhaust so I can send my 1st ECU in to be flashed for a leovince exhaust if they would like to use the exhaust to create a map now that OmniaRacing go my exhaust in... :D
sounds great!

I'm at least a 3 hr ride away out on the peninsula. Need to find a day I can take off and get this done.
@2wheeldynoworks are you guys able to include a quick turn feature for the throttle in your flash?

2wheeldynoworks
I'm at least a 3 hr ride away out on the peninsula. Need to find a day I can take off and get this done. @2wheeldynoworks are you guys able to include a quick turn feature for the throttle in your flash?
we can only by law give you real time throttle control. as it stands, bikes dont give you real time throttle. if you ask for 100% throttle at 5000rpms, you don't get 100% throttle, you may get 60% throttle(depends on the throttle mapping/mode etc). with the flash, we give you what you ask for, if you twist the throttle it gives the same output as your input. If you wanted to change the throttle tube to something more aggressive, that's a hardware change you'd have to make on your own. as far as throttle mapping, we smooth it out and give you a proper connection from your right wrist to your rear tire. 

• Premium Member

If you want a quicker turn on the throttle some members here have installed an R6 oem throttle tube..there are a few "how to" postings if you search...

2wheeldynoworks
If you want a quicker turn on the throttle some members here have installed an R6 oem throttle tube..there are a few "how to" postings if you search...
This would be exactly what i was referring to, thanks norcal616 :)

• Global Moderator
This would be exactly what i was referring to, thanks norcal616 :)
Is the r6 throttle tube mod something that can/would be factored into the flash??

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived