Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
2wheeldynoworks

FZ-07 Flash Dyno charts!

TheWulf

Looks like they're gone :/ Not working for me with the extension.

@2wheeldynoworks Any chance you can repost them? :)

Cruizin

Photobucket killed millions of photo links on forums all over the world. Sucks!

shinyribs
2 hours ago, TheWulf said:

Looks like they're gone :/ Not working for me with the extension.

@2wheeldynoworks Any chance you can repost them? :)

There are lots of requests in this thread to see those charts, but no attempts made to provide them.I know they can't spend every day on a forum like this, but the information is not available on their website either. Odd. This is a very popular model. You'd think their website would at least have information for their customers to peruse, not just a "Buy Now" button and a blurb claiming 12.5% more power. 

I'm extremely interested in Arrow's X kone setup for these bikes, but am finding little information online regarding what tuning is required, does it perform well, are there flashes available,etc.... The more I try to learn about ecu flashing services, the more I'm inclined to buy a data link and hire a local company to tune for me. As a self employed businessman myself, I'm very apprehensive about a company that doesn't strive hard to provide information about their services, answer messages or return emails. I'm feeling extremely apprehensive about mailing my ecu to these people. My apologies if that sounds rude, but it's just the truth. 

• Confused 1

TheWulf

Most vendors have hundreds of forum accounts and don't visit them unless they get a notification or they're posting a special deal, which is why I pinged them directly in their own thread.

They seem to have a lot of satisfied customers and I'm sure they'd share the info if contacted directly. I wouldn't be too worried about it. 

• Like 1

Cruizin
13 hours ago, shinyribs said:

There are lots of requests in this thread to see those charts, but no attempts made to provide them.I know they can't spend every day on a forum like this, but the information is not available on their website either. Odd. This is a very popular model. You'd think their website would at least have information for their customers to peruse, not just a "Buy Now" button and a blurb claiming 12.5% more power. 

I'm extremely interested in Arrow's X kone setup for these bikes, but am finding little information online regarding what tuning is required, does it perform well, are there flashes available,etc.... The more I try to learn about ecu flashing services, the more I'm inclined to buy a data link and hire a local company to tune for me. As a self employed businessman myself, I'm very apprehensive about a company that doesn't strive hard to provide information about their services, answer messages or return emails. I'm feeling extremely apprehensive about mailing my ecu to these people. My apologies if that sounds rude, but it's just the truth. 

In the three years they have been on here, this is first time I've heard of them not returning actual emails. They always email me right back.

there are hundreds of very satisfied customers here, tons of great reviews. Have you actually picked up the phone and called them?

i think you are being a big unfair, as they are very popular around here and most other bike forums because of their customer service. They don't have time to be on here a lot, they are busy in the phone with actual customers and flashing ecus and supporting race teams on weekends.

and also helping people who tried to flash their own ecu's and messed them up. 

shinyribs
Just now, Cruizin said:

They don't have time to be on here a lot

I'm sure. That's exactly what I said.

. Like I said, it wasn't trying to be rude, but people have been asking for information on their services for a couple years ( I'm just speaking to this thread)  with no apparent clarification. I understand being busy in real life, so a reply being delayed a couple weeks or even a month or two is understandable. 

I'm not being unfair. I'm not making harmful attacks. Many people are interested in their product,but they are not finding answers. So it seems they either 1) buy blindly and hope for the best; or 2) go elsewhere. 

I never implied they did bad work. I'm sure if you mail them your box they will flash something on it and send it back. I'm not sure of anything else, though. And the people (2WDW) with these answers aren't forthcoming. Yes, I have tried to contact them personally.

As I said before...just being honest, not rude. If my customer communication in my own business was costing me potential business/profit, I would not be offended if someone brought it to my attention. I would remedy the situation. They do have a website. Even if they don't have time to update threads here ( completely understandable, like I said before) you would think they would want to keep their own website up to date. I keep my own advertising current and available to my customers, because I care about my product and I want new customers. So, in my eyes only, when a company doesn't put in the effort to reach out to their customers, it makes ME apprehensive. When I want to buy someone's product I want direct answers from that person, not an online response from someone else on a forum saying " yeah, they sent it back and now my bike's sick, yo.".  Your opinion may vary, and that's fine. 

Sorry for a long post. Just anted to clarify where my head was at, and hopefully remove the idea that I was being unfair, or trying to attack them. I wasn't.

Edit: Full disclosure. I just received an email reply from them as I was typing this. My 3rd email to them over two weeks, but in all fairness I only sent this last email early this morning. Perhaps my previous emails never made it to them. 

Edited by shinyribs

Cruizin
45 minutes ago, shinyribs said:

I'm sure. That's exactly what I said.

. Like I said, it wasn't trying to be rude, but people have been asking for information on their services for a couple years ( I'm just speaking to this thread)  with no apparent clarification. I understand being busy in real life, so a reply being delayed a couple weeks or even a month or two is understandable. 

I'm not being unfair. I'm not making harmful attacks. Many people are interested in their product,but they are not finding answers. So it seems they either 1) buy blindly and hope for the best; or 2) go elsewhere. 

I never implied they did bad work. I'm sure if you mail them your box they will flash something on it and send it back. I'm not sure of anything else, though. And the people (2WDW) with these answers aren't forthcoming. Yes, I have tried to contact them personally.

As I said before...just being honest, not rude. If my customer communication in my own business was costing me potential business/profit, I would not be offended if someone brought it to my attention. I would remedy the situation. They do have a website. Even if they don't have time to update threads here ( completely understandable, like I said before) you would think they would want to keep their own website up to date. I keep my own advertising current and available to my customers, because I care about my product and I want new customers. So, in my eyes only, when a company doesn't put in the effort to reach out to their customers, it makes ME apprehensive. When I want to buy someone's product I want direct answers from that person, not an online response from someone else on a forum saying " yeah, they sent it back and now my bike's sick, yo.".  Your opinion may vary, and that's fine. 

Sorry for a long post. Just anted to clarify where my head was at, and hopefully remove the idea that I was being unfair, or trying to attack them. I wasn't.

Edit: Full disclosure. I just received an email reply from them as I was typing this. My 3rd email to them over two weeks, but in all fairness I only sent this last email early this morning. Perhaps my previous emails never made it to them. 

Kinda surprised that you didn't call them then. And remember, a ton of their pics got wiped by Photobucket, as has happened to all forums this summer and then we lost a bunch of pics in the forum transfer.

norcal616

Akra Ti- best hp/tq by a good margin ...it's close to 75whp/55TQ

IXIL- THE WORST EXHAUST- performance is well below a tuned stock exhaust flash... I can't even recall the HP/TQ but it was bad...

All others name brands such as arrow, graves, leo vince, etc all perform really close to each other- avg differ was up to 1.5hp or tq...avg was 70whp/50TQ

Dyno graphs are pretty to look at but what they totally cannot show is how much smoother the motor runs... 

crsnhppr

Ya i called once outta the blue like 8pm Est and Nels didnt mind talking to me for like 10 minutes and said call or text him anytime, really cool dude.

shinyribs
4 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Kinda surprised that you didn't call them then.

I prefer to call, but I've been to busy during business hours lately. 

I apologize coming across as a jerk earlier. It was intended more as constructive criticism...and maybe a bit of a vent?

• Like 1

Cruizin

Oh your not being a jerk at all. It's just that Nels is staple of this forum and has earned tons of respect, so we are kinda fond of the guy.

send him your ecu, you'll quickly learn why. Sorry if I was a jerk actually, I've been staying up late every night working on the forum.

norcal616

I see some dyno charts on very first page...bout 50% of them...

• Like 1

Skibum4106
On 5/13/2015 at 3:36 PM, Cruizin said:

Holy crap, even on the stock exhaust chart, look at the HP increase between 4500 and 8500 RPM!

Also shocked to see that stock, the FZ-07 only makes 4 more HP than my 450CC dirtbike! anyone want to race your stocker agains my dirtbike? lol

That is rear wheel Horse Power 

Skibum4106
On 5/22/2015 at 12:24 PM, scordiaboy515 said:

First impressions after a short test ride, M4 with stock air filter, lid removed...........throttle response is much better, more progressive, not so herky jerky.  Definitely can feel the extra ponies on the top end....motor is much happier at max revs.....crazy wheelies....gotta keep my foot on the rear brake in 1st and 2nd gear if ya know what i mean.  Great job Nels! 8-)

Stock Yamaha ECU has  retarded timing curves in the first three gears..  re-flash  your  ECU  and the bike will come to life in 1 through 3rd gears 

Skibum4106
On 9/16/2017 at 7:38 PM, norcal616 said:

Akra Ti- best hp/tq by a good margin ...it's close to 75whp/55TQ

IXIL- THE WORST EXHAUST- performance is well below a tuned stock exhaust flash... I can't even recall the HP/TQ but it was bad...

All others name brands such as arrow, graves, leo vince, etc all perform really close to each other- avg differ was up to 1.5hp or tq...avg was 70whp/50TQ

Dyno graphs are pretty to look at but what they totally cannot show is how much smoother the motor runs... 

Dynos vary a  lot too ..  altitude  temperature  barometric pressure  .  The only real Dyno Comparison would be  to run all the tests on the same dyno  same  weather and temp & altitude ..
  It's  funny a snowmobile Magazine  tested a bunch of sleds on the same Dyno  all their  HP ratings were way  high   they dynoed my  2014 Ski Doo Renegade 800  at  163   HP  yet  my  155  HP  Yamaha Attack can beat it on top end ..
  Two years later I read an article that the Dyno  exaggerated about  10 HP on all the sleds .

All these FZ-07  Owners need to meet at a Drag strip and see who has the best running bike