The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Flash Dyno charts!

2wheeldynoworks

ParticleCannon
@2wheeldynoworks  

Have you guys gotten a bike in with the DNA filter, DNA airbox lid, and Yoshi exh w/o baffle?
And if not, would you let a forum member bring you one?  (how long does a test/build take?)

• Global Moderator
@2wheeldynoworks  

Have you guys gotten a bike in with the DNA filter, DNA airbox lid, and Yoshi exh w/o baffle?
And if not, would you let a forum member bring you one?  (how long does a test/build take?)
Particle... if you have those same mods.. get in there
i wanna unleash my inner fizz

.... that sounded a bit off....

i wanna see yoshi beat the scorpion in terms of power output...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

2wheeldynoworks
@2wheeldynoworks  

yes 

@2wheeldynoworks  

absolutely, about an hour.  

Particle... if you have those same mods.. get in there i wanna unleash my inner fizz

:)

• Premium Member
panchobullet
@2wheeldynoworks  

yes 

Particle... if you have those same mods.. get in there i wanna unleash my inner fizz

By any chances, do you have a map for PCV that you can share with us? I havent been able to take mine into a dyno yet and it will be really awesome if someone could share his map. If by the time I'm fanally able to take it my-self I'll make sure to share the map anyway.

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

2wheeldynoworks
yes 

By any chances, do you have a map for PCV that you can share with us? I havent been able to take mine into a dyno yet and it will be really awesome if someone could share his map. If by the time I'm fanally able to take it my-self I'll make sure to share the map anyway. 
- Pancho
No, we do not give away our products for free. PCV mapping isn't very reliable when shared either, as values can be very different bike to bike where the ecu mapping is much more consistent. Once you do get your bike dyno tuned, it would be fairly insulting to the dyno tuner to turn around and give away their product for free as well. 

• Premium Member
panchobullet
- Pancho
No, we do not give away our products for free. PCV mapping isn't very reliable when shared either, as values can be very different bike to bike where the ecu mapping is much more consistent. Once you do get your bike dyno tuned, it would be fairly insulting to the dyno tuner to turn around and give away their product for free as well. 
That's absolutely right... didn't consider the other side of the way and didnt want to offend any body! And for sure no one wants to work for free so please accept my apologies for such a dummy question :P

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Global Moderator

@2wheeldynoworks  

Pm sent...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

2wheeldynoworks
That's absolutely right... didn't consider the other side of the way and didnt want to offend any body! And for sure no one wants to work for free so please accept my apologies for such a dummy question :P 
- Pancho
no harm no foul. it's something that comes up without people realizing it. no hard feelings, no apologies needed 

Any leads on getting a bike equipped with an SC Project exhaust in any time soon?
still waiting on locals to come through with one
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
Wow, that's a surprise!  
You're not talking about the snorkel, right? This is the exhaust baffle? It's been written several times in different locations that the change in/out is not so extreme, but clearly there is a big difference here. Big difference.

I still can't believe the only difference is baffle. Can you confirm - same bike, same day, same mod's only the baffle is different between the two runs? 2.5 ft-lb of torque by removing the baffle only . . . .

<scratching head>
I was wondering if the same can be applied for the M4 slip on with the baffle out :)

First impressions after a short test ride, M4 with stock air filter, lid removed...........throttle response is much better, more progressive, not so herky jerky.  Definitely can feel the extra ponies on the top end....motor is much happier at max revs.....crazy wheelies....gotta keep my foot on the rear brake in 1st and 2nd gear if ya know what i mean.  Great job Nels! 8-)
Thank you for sharing the experience. May I ask if you run with the baffle in or out and is there any difference at all? I have the same M4 exhaust as you do, thank you :) [span]    [/span]

Have you tuned a SC Project exhaust yet? I really want a flash but I would prefer that you have had the set up on the dyno.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Is it possible to re upload the dyno charts? perhaps hosted somewhere they won't disappear from

To post pics, click "add image to post", and then search your pc for the pic, then click upload and the software will put the pic code into the post for you. The pics wont disappear.

mkowalski25
Is it possible to re upload the dyno charts? perhaps hosted somewhere they won't disappear from
To post pics, click "add image to post", and then search your pc for the pic, then click upload and the software will put the pic code into the post for you. The pics wont disappear.
I was making the suggestion for 2wheel dyno as the dyno's are no longer visible on the 1st page, unless anyone else can see them?

mkowalski25
Here are a couple graphs from our flash for the FZ-07 
Blue: Stock
Red: Flashed + Stock Exhaust
Green: Flashed + Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust
> [img]

Red: Full Yoshimura Exhaust Snorkel Removed
Blue: Full Yoshimura Exhaust Snorkel Not Removed
> [img]

Full Leo Vince 70.24 Hp 49.27 Tq
> [img]

IXIL System

> [img]

I only see blank spaces in between where the Dyno Graphs should be

• Premium Member
Here are a couple graphs from our flash for the FZ-07 
Blue: Stock
Red: Flashed + Stock Exhaust
Green: Flashed + Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust
> [img]

Red: Full Yoshimura Exhaust Snorkel Removed
Blue: Full Yoshimura Exhaust Snorkel Not Removed
> [img]

Full Leo Vince 70.24 Hp 49.27 Tq
> [img]

IXIL System

> [img]

I only see blank spaces in between where the Dyno Graphs should be
The forum is now https and everyone who has uploaded pictures thru non https websites will have to re upload all pictures by using the " add image tab"...the forum(s) just went https like not even 2wks ago...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 2 weeks later...
2wheeldynoworks

SC Project Full System Baffle Out
Fz07_Sc_project_full_system_baffle_out.png

SC Project Full System Baffle in vs Baffle out
fz07_sc_project_baffle_in_vs_baffle_out.png

M4 slip on baffle in
Fz07_M4_slip_on_baffle_in.png

Full Yosh
Fz07_Full_Yosh.png

Termignoni before/after
fz7_termi_before_and_after.png

Full Termi
Fz07_Full_Termi.png

Two Brothers S1R
Fz07_S1R.png

M4 slip on with Hord Power Airbox
Fz07_M4_slip_on_with_hoard_airbox.png

Full Arrow
Fz07_Full_Arrow.png

• Like 3

Helllooooo M4 + Hordbox, I've been doing a budget go fast build and slip on M4 (low and mid gains+cheap) combined with the airbox that has mid and high gains with a combined price of a full system and a broad range of gains in both spectrums has been my plan too, glad to see someone did it too!

• Like 1

Guest 2wheeler

Couple of thoughts.....

I'm sorta bummed out about the full Arrow stats. I like the look of that system, and when I first started on this forum, several of the folks were talking about how that system was the shet such as gregjet.

Next, I'm not sure about the difference between the two SC Project graphs unless the second one is just a slip-on (based on the first one saying "full system") as they both say baffle out and yet have different results.

Lastly, it was interesting comparing the M4/Hord vs the Yoshimura. I like the curves of the Yoshi better although they are very similar. Plus there is only a 1HP difference and esssentially no difference in the torque which makes me want to go for the Yoshi without the Hord. The price of the two is essentially the same, and that doesn't count the work hours installing the Hord.

What would be great would be if 2WDW showed charts with the same bike being dynoed stock, with a Yoshi and an Akra Ti, and with and without the Hord. Now that would be a power tell!