The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Flash Dyno charts!

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks
Is there a dyno chart for the M4 exhaust?
Not yet, we're still waiting on one to show up to create a flash for it. However, any similar style exhaust flash will work and be approximately 95% of perfect. That last 5% being mainly fueling changes for the specific exhaust. Some have larger differences than others, some are almost identical. 

scordiaboy515
Getting my ECU back on Friday......looking forward to the first ride.
What exhaust you get the flash for?
m4 

scordiaboy515

First impressions after a short test ride, M4 with stock air filter, lid removed...........throttle response is much better, more progressive, not so herky jerky.  Definitely can feel the extra ponies on the top end....motor is much happier at max revs.....crazy wheelies....gotta keep my foot on the rear brake in 1st and 2nd gear if ya know what i mean.  Great job Nels! 8-)

2wheeldynoworks
First impressions after a short test ride, M4 with stock air filter, lid removed...........throttle response is much better, more progressive, not so herky jerky.  Definitely can feel the extra ponies on the top end....motor is much happier at max revs.....crazy wheelies....gotta keep my foot on the rear brake in 1st and 2nd gear if ya know what i mean.  Great job Nels! 8-)
Thank you very much, feedback is always welcomed, good feedback even more so! This is the potential an ecu flash unlocks that's hard to describe how much more of a bike it becomes afterwards. We'll have graphs up soon
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
2wheeldynoworks

Termignoni graphs added to main post. Currently we're offering flashes for Termignoni, Akrapovic Carbon, Yoshimura, M4 and Stock full and slip on exhaust systems.

• Like 1

2wheeldynoworks
I'm down for a eco flash but I have a two brothers full set up, any idea when you'll have a flash ready for the TB?
all depends on when one shows up at the shop. generally speaking the flash is going to be within 10% of fueling for a different full system, it won't be perfect, but it'll be darn close, and once we do get one dialed in with your system, the reflash update is free for life and any exhaust

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
I'm down for a eco flash but I have a two brothers full set up, any idea when you'll have a flash ready for the TB?
Im in the same boat with a K&N was looking at the power commander but not sure if its worth it because its not a total reflash.  

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Anyone with the Akra-Ti had their Ecu flashed yet? I know the Ak-Carbons been done.......

Got mine flashed, they just shipped it back to me today so...in 3-4 day I'll know. maybe others have some insight on this?

Honda Grom
CB 350

pineappleunderthesea

What octane rating should be used once flashed?  I know some people have mentioned 91, but that's West Coast where 93 does not seem to exist.  Is the flash good for 87 octane (which is what Yamaha suggests for stock), or can the flash be tuned for 93 for extra goodness?  91 octane is practically non-existent where I am (PA).

• 3 months later...
Guest 2wheeler

Expecting to have a flash available for a full length Arrow system in the near future?

As Dobeck seems to get the best power results from Arrow, I'm really curious what it will be like after you create a new flash for it.

• Like 1

Do you have a flash for the akra ti yet? I've been wanting to send my ecu in super bad! I wish I could get up there in person.

• Like 1

Expecting to have a flash available for a full length Arrow system in the near future? 
As Dobeck seems to get the best power results from Arrow, I'm really curious what it will be like after you create a new flash for it.

Ooo, Ooo, me too! Love my full length Arrow Ti, but a flash is something I'm craving! :) 

• Global Moderator

I think i need to bring my bike up there and get a proper dyno run specific to my mods
Or if anyone else has the same mods i do.... Maybe their bike can be my stand-in

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I suggest calling 2wheeldynoworks as they are too busy flashing bikes late into the nights to log in and check questions very often. Call and talk to Nels and he will get you set up proper.

2wheeldynoworks

Unfortunately we can only create the flash for what we get in the shop and until it shows up we can't make one. We're close to just buying the exhausts ourselves and putting it on a test bike but we're not quite at that point yet.  

Do you have a flash for the akra ti yet? I've been wanting to send my ecu in super bad! I wish I could get up there in person.
same response as above, just waiting to get it in shop so we can 

Ooo, Ooo, me too! Love my full length Arrow Ti, but a flash is something I'm craving! :) 

us too! 

I think i need to bring my bike up there and get a proper dyno run specific to my mods Or if anyone else has the same mods i do.... Maybe their bike can be my stand-in
we'd love it if you did, always great meeting forum members face to face 

I suggest calling 2wheeldynoworks as they are too busy flashing bikes late into the nights to log in and check questions very often. Call and talk to Nels and he will get you set up proper.
i try, always feel free to call/text/email/message/facebook me
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
sansnombre

Wow, that's a surprise!

You're not talking about the snorkel, right? This is the exhaust baffle? It's been written several times in different locations that the change in/out is not so extreme, but clearly there is a big difference here. Big difference.

I still can't believe the only difference is baffle. Can you confirm - same bike, same day, same mod's only the baffle is different between the two runs? 2.5 ft-lb of torque by removing the baffle only . . . .

2wheeldynoworks
Wow, that's a surprise!  
You're not talking about the snorkel, right? This is the exhaust baffle? It's been written several times in different locations that the change in/out is not so extreme, but clearly there is a big difference here. Big difference.

I still can't believe the only difference is baffle. Can you confirm - same bike, same day, same mod's only the baffle is different between the two runs? 2.5 ft-lb of torque by removing the baffle only . . . .

<scratching head>
Not every exhuast has such a change from the baffle. this one does however. on other bikes, 1000cc's specifically, i've seen up to 15hp differences from exhaust baffles. 

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

@2wheeldynoworks

Have you guys gotten a bike in with the DNA filter, DNA airbox lid, and Yoshi exh w/o baffle?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.