Fz07_S1R.png

M4 slip on with Hord Power Airbox
Fz07_M4_slip_on_with_hoard_airbox.png

Full Arrow
Fz07_Full_Arrow.png

• Like 8

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum and thank you for being a supporting vendor and the Dyno graphs! I know that the reflash should be compatible with fuel controllers but what would you do in the instance of an FZ-07 that had a fuel controller? Would you leave the stock mapping (With increased off throttle fuel response and let the fuel controller do the rest or would you flash the ECU for a specific tune and use the fuel controller for minor adjustments?

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Holy crap, even on the stock exhaust chart, look at the HP increase between 4500 and 8500 RPM!

Also shocked to see that stock, the FZ-07 only makes 4 more HP than my 450CC dirtbike! anyone want to race your stocker agains my dirtbike? lol

2wheeldynoworks
Welcome to the forum and thank you for being a supporting vendor and the Dyno graphs! I know that the reflash should be compatible with fuel controllers but what would you do in the instance of an FZ-07 that had a fuel controller? Would you leave the stock mapping (With increased off throttle fuel response and let the fuel controller do the rest or would you flash the ECU for a specific tune and use the fuel controller for minor adjustments?
Thank you for the warm welcome! To clarify on some things, the fuel programmers are piggy back fuel adjusters. So the fuel programmer is compatible with whatever is on the bike, and would just need to be adjusted to hit the target air fuel ratios. that is all it is for. so if your target air fuel ratio is met with the flash, it isn't necessary. if modifications to the bike are made and the air fuel ratio is off by a little bit, a fuel programmer can be used to make the trims necessary to achieve that target air fuel ratio. we offer lifetime reflashes for most modifications though :) 

We prefer to leave the fueling in our flash, however it can be removed if someone wants to build their own custom fuel mapping with a fuel programmer. We spend many hours creating these maps on the dyno but we understand some people like tinkering themselves and that's ok! 

• Premium Member
phicurious86

The numbers certainly are impressive. Any idea how much this flash drops the mileage by?

2wheeldynoworks
The numbers certainly are impressive. Any idea how much this flash drops the mileage by?
so far the feedback has shown equal or greater mileage than before but we'll know more as more people start riding. it's hard to determine as your mpg's are directly related to your right wrist 
since a stock bike is running inefficiently, once it's tuned and running optimally, mileage usually increases
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
phicurious86
so far the feedback has shown equal or greater mileage than before but we'll know more as more people start riding. it's hard to determine as your mpg's are directly related to your right wrist 
since a stock bike is running inefficiently, once it's tuned and running optimally, mileage usually increases
Well... scheisse. You're making it really hard to talk myself out of getting this and I'm about to go on a week long trip where I won't be riding the bike anyway.

• Like 2

2wheeldynoworks
Well... scheisse. You're making it really hard to talk myself out of getting this and I'm about to go on a week long trip where I won't be riding the bike anyway.
that just sounds too darn convenient doesn't it! and the price is only $319 ;)
  • Like 1

wingnutted

I believe the 3rd chart (Yoshi exhaust) is the one Nels ran off my bike a couple weeks ago when I took it in. After a `500 hundred miles of mixed riding, I have noticed a decrease in overall mileage, which we're hoping to address when I get back over there on the 30th.

However, the throttle response / feel / power has been improved, especially through the mid / high range.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
phicurious86
I believe the 3rd chart (Yoshi exhaust) is the one Nels ran off my bike a couple weeks ago when I took it in. After a `500 hundred miles of mixed riding, I have noticed a decrease in overall mileage, which we're hoping to address when I get back over there on the 30th. 
However, the throttle response / feel / power has been improved, especially through the mid / high range.
I expected a decrease overall. But so long as I can keep my average MPG around 50 (which is where it currently is with an EJK and yoshi carbon) I'll be content.  
  • Like 1

wingnutted
I expected a decrease overall. But so long as I can keep my average MPG around 50 (which is where it currently is with an EJK and yoshi carbon) I'll be content.
I don't remember the EXACT mileage, but over those 500 miles it was between 51-52

• Premium Member
crazycracka501

Personally, I'm genuinely impressed with the numbers on the dyno charts. So much for all the arguments over "I don't understand why people would change exhaust for a measly +1hp", not to mention the extra gain in torque. I've gotta quit spending money on this bike but you guys make it so damn difficult!!  ;)

Make it stop!....Now make it go faster!

scordiaboy515

Spoke to Nels today......ECU will be boxed up and shipped tomorrow....sounds like just what the doctor ordered 8-)

• Like 1

2wheeldynoworks
Personally, I'm genuinely impressed with the numbers on the dyno charts. So much for all the arguments over "I don't understand why people would change exhaust for a measly +1hp", not to mention the extra gain in torque. I've gotta quit spending money on this bike but you guys make it so damn difficult!!  ;)
That, plus the biggest gains aren't measured on the dyno but in the smoothness and increased ride-ability of the bike once everything is dialed in. Until you ride it, it's hard to understand or explain. Having everything running like it should is just magical
  • Like 3

• Premium Member
phicurious86
That, plus the biggest gains aren't measured on the dyno but in the smoothness and increased ride-ability of the bike once everything is dialed in. Until you ride it, it's hard to understand or explain. Having everything running like it should is just magical
This sort of magical?.... unicorn-riding-harley_400w.jpg

or this?...
il_570xN.367286097_a7ax.jpg

• Like 5

wingnutted
Did you run with the baffle in or out?
I've been riding with the baffle in, but Nels ran it on the dyno both ways, and there was zero different between the two, so I left it in

scordiaboy515

Getting my ECU back on Friday......looking forward to the first ride.

wingnutted
What exhaust you get the flash for?

Great, can't wait to hear the details?  
Anyone  here have a full exhaust with EJK and compare the ride with flash/full exhaust and disconnected EJK?  

2wheeldynoworks
Great, can't wait to hear the details?  
Anyone  here have a full exhaust with EJK and compare the ride with flash/full exhaust and disconnected EJK?  
it will be quite the difference, as it would on any newer bike. the rest of the tuning involved in a flash makes a much smoother running bike that no fuel controller can do. we still do a lot of custom fuel controller mapping, the ecu flash just does so much more it's incredible