The MT-07 Forum

New Member - Metro Atlanta

jvincilione

jvincilione

Hello! I just drove my bike off the lot today. Took forever to find one!

Here is a pic. Any advice on mods, etc, is welcomed.

87SRjF5.jpg

There's so much information on this forum that you really don't need advice. Just start looking around.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jvincilione! Congratulations on finding one of these great bikes!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

Congrats! you picked the fastest color. Plenty of Mods out there. Here is my gallery with a couple pics with some mods on it

http://fz07.org/thread/2389/fz07fanboys-gallery

Here is a list of MODS i've done to the bike

- PUIG dark smoke screen (Actually want to sell it)
- CREE LED headlight
- Fender eliminator with LED turn signals
- Front LED turnsignals with BLINKER GENIE - www.customled.com/products/blinker-genie
- SHOGUN frame sliders
- R&G rear axle sliders/spools - aviciouscycle.ca/Mainpages/productpage.aspx?productid=9076
- EVOTECH front fork sliders - www.motostarz.com/street/body-cosmetic/engine-covers-1/yamaha/fz-07-mt-07/evotech-performance-front-fork-sliders-spindle-bobbins-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html
- PUIG - belly pan - www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/yamaha-fz-07-2015/engine-spoilers/c171en/f1-r32-m6687/
- Powerbronze carbon fiber rear hugger - www.superbikestore.com/powerbronze_rear_hugger_-_yamaha_mt-07_14___fz-07_14.html
- Shorty black brake/clutch levers
- Akropovic carbon fiber full exhaust
- Dobeck EJK Fuel controller
- Evotech Performance radiator guard - www.motostarz.com/evotech-performance-radiator-guard-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

I think i covered everything. =)

jvincilione
Congrats! you picked the fastest color. Plenty of Mods out there. Here is my gallery with a couple pics with some mods on it 
http://fz07.org/thread/2389/fz07fanboys-gallery

Here is a list of MODS i've done to the bike

- PUIG dark smoke screen (Actually want to sell it)
- CREE LED headlight
- Fender eliminator with LED turn signals
- Front LED turnsignals with BLINKER GENIE - www.customled.com/products/blinker-genie
- SHOGUN frame sliders
- R&G rear axle sliders/spools - aviciouscycle.ca/Mainpages/productpage.aspx?productid=9076
- EVOTECH front fork sliders - www.motostarz.com/street/body-cosmetic/engine-covers-1/yamaha/fz-07-mt-07/evotech-performance-front-fork-sliders-spindle-bobbins-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html
- PUIG - belly pan - www.puigusa.com/tuning-bikes/yamaha-fz-07-2015/engine-spoilers/c171en/f1-r32-m6687/
- Powerbronze carbon fiber rear hugger - www.superbikestore.com/powerbronze_rear_hugger_-_yamaha_mt-07_14___fz-07_14.html
- Shorty black brake/clutch levers
- Akropovic carbon fiber full exhaust
- Dobeck EJK Fuel controller
- Evotech Performance radiator guard - www.motostarz.com/evotech-performance-radiator-guard-for-2014-2015-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

I think i covered everything. =)
So, a friend of mine is trying to convince me to get a yoshimura exhaust. Sounds awesome, just not sure I want to spend the extra $$. Definitely getting a fender eliminator.

Hi. I'm glad you found one especially in that color. I love looking at mine. I'd get sliders and a radiator guard first to protect the bike.

Archived