The MT-07 Forum

New Rider & Ride

krymore

Hi,

So a little about me. I live in Tampa, FL area. I really wanted a bike while I was in the military and the wife said no... So fast forward 10 years and I still wanted a bike, but I am also older and wiser. So the wife agreed to let me take the class. Passed it last week and went and looked at a few bikes. Was looking at the R3 and the Honda CB500F. Few buddy's said I would out grow the 300 really fast. So the search continued. Then the wife said no street bikes.

So I showed her some pictures of the FZ-07 and she said it looks a little like a dirt bike. So I went up to the dealership and ended up buying it because the guy knocked $1000 of MSRP. Wife was only mad for a day or so and then she got over it. Loving the bike. 

FullSizeRender%2056_zpsplwofefc.jpg

• Global Moderator

Welcome. You will love the bike, and you got a great color.

• Global Moderator

Gratz on the Purchase. Enjoy your new bike. Best color, best bike, smart wife. you got it all man :)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome krymore! We won't tell your wife you got the fastest color. Vote here!   ;)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. Pretty rad bike you have.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and be safe out there!

• Global Moderator

Welcome @krymore. Great to have you here. Thanks for dropping a red pin on the member map.

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! Convincing the Wife was probably the hardest part of my bike purchase. She didn't like bikes with fairings ("All that plastic stuff on it" in her words). I too was looking at the Honda CB500F. Other than the MPG I think the FZ-07 blows the CB500F out of the water.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

cborcafz07

Congrats dude! Welcome to the club. Glad to see another FZ owner in CF. Hopefully one day we can get us all together for a ride.

Archived