Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
motomachines

Ermax Belly Pan

motomachines
DO IT!

My experience is that the site only works properly with Google Chrome. Firefox, Safari, Explorer etc. all do not work well...

Those color options showing the matte silver were 'special edition' and not yet in production, last we heard on our end. Hopefully the change that because we're getting a lot of requests for the silver color here.

chademinent
Any tax season specials? Im about to throw down on a belly pan and radiator covers. @motomachines

• Like 1

motomachines
Sorry for the late response, we've been working on switching over to new hardware (computers) and have been out of the loop!

We may be having a "Spring Sale" coming up, though nothing official yet. Once we get something in the works, we'll have an announcement!

chademinent
Sorry for the late response, we've been working on switching over to new hardware (computers) and have been out of the loop!  
We may be having a "Spring Sale" coming up, though nothing official yet. Once we get something in the works, we'll have an announcement!

Lol, thanks, but i already ordered my belly pan and radiator covers

babisstinson
Hi @motomachines , is there any real photo of the Belly pan in Yellow color? I want to see how it would look on my bike! I have the 2015 Extrema Yellow one!

bikepics-2748644-full.jpg

Thanks  :)

dmoney
Hi @motomachines , is there any real photo of the Belly pan in Yellow color? I want to see how it would look on my bike! I have the 2015 Extrema Yellow one!  

I have the same colour so would also like to see one if possible please

Allan

They aren't really on here too much anymore. I've commented on a couple other threads and have gotten nothing back. Your best bet is to email them directly or to call them.

chademinent
They aren't really on here too much anymore. I've commented on a couple other threads and have gotten nothing back. Your best bet is to email them directly or to call them.
^^^^^^^ Yes!  This! 
Email them and they will return your email promptly, I got my belly pan from them and they were excellent with communication.