Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
motomachines

Ermax Belly Pan

motomachines
Initially used as a way to keep oil off the race track, belly pans have evolved into an almost purely aesthetic accessory. Ermax Belly Pans are no exception. Custom designed to fit each bike specifically; these belly pans offer a stylish, factory color matching option.

http://www.motomachines.com/Ermax-Belly-Pan-for-Yamaha-FZ-07_p_5020.html

Color Options Available:
Unpainted - $173.02
Red - $250.78
White - $250.78
Metallic Purple - $250.78
Race Blue - $250.78
Matte Gray - $250.78
Red/Black - $281.88
White/Black - $281.88
Purple/Black - $281.88
Satin Gray/Black - $281.88
Satin Blue/Black - $281.88 (currently on sale for $184.68)
Metallic Gray - $250.78
Satin Black - $250.78
Extreme Yellow - $250.78
Yellow and Satin Black - $281.88
Matte White Metallic - $250.78
White Black and Blue - $281.88

890209121_5.jpg

890209121_4.jpeg
(Also Pictured: Rear Hugger, Seat Cover, Scoops, Sport Screen, Undertail)

*Please note that not all color options may be immediately available! Some colors require a special order, which may take 3-4 weeks.

• Like 2

applekoolaid
Doing this! which colors would go best with the graphite FZ with blurple wheels? Any examples?

motomachines
Doing this! which colors would go best with the graphite FZ with blurple wheels? Any examples?
The Satin Blue/Black combo looks awesome with those blurple wheels. I don't have an example readily available with it installed, unfortunately. I did, however, go grab one of these kits and pulled it out to snap a quick picture for you, so that you can see the color scheme. See below: 
HR7beEL.jpg

applekoolaid
thanks for that, so you think the satin blue and blurple are a close enough match? headed to Photoshop to try out combos now and do some mockups. Thanks again, will be ordering soon.

motomachines
thanks for that, so you think the satin blue and blurple are a close enough match? headed to Photoshop to try out combos now and do some mockups. Thanks again, will be ordering soon.
Yes, the satin blue ( aka race blue) is supposed to be the color matching option Ermax provides for the wheels. 

fz07nc
Could you please show an example of the red and red/black belly pans? I have a red Fz07 with standard red panels and black wheels (with red rim decals).

motomachines
Could you please show an example of the red and red/black belly pans? I have a red Fz07 with standard red panels and black wheels (with red rim decals).
Here you go! sport-nose-screen-ermax.jpg

• Like 1

Beemer
Here's a pic of my Ermax belly pan. I ordered mine non-painted and used a flat black paint on it. (I kinda wish I had ordered the satin blue, though, but it still looks good) Notice mine is a pic with the center piece installed.

[attachment id=1448" thumbnail="1] [attachment id=1449" thumbnail="1]

• Like 4

fz07nc
Motomachines, is that the red and black belly pan or the red belly pan?

I'm assuming that is the red/black options.

Is the red option completely red?
  • Like 1

xeon
Will there be a Night Fluorescent option sometime soon?
  • Like 1

motomachines
Motomachines, is that the red and black belly pan or the red belly pan? 
I'm assuming that is the red/black options.

Is the red option completely red?
That's the red/black option. The red is completely red, yes. 

enupe
Here is a pic of my bike. I am thinking about getting a Belly Pan for it. I'm not sure which to go with, the red/black or the satin black option. I don't want my bike to look like every other red/black bike out there.

sorkyah
Here is a pic of my bike. I am thinking about getting a Belly Pan for it. I'm not sure which to go with, the red/black or the satin black option. I don't want my bike to look like every other red/black bike out there.
I dont think you have to worry about it matching anyone elses bike...It already looks like jackson pollock took a red rattlecan to it.
(jk dude)

i would go red/black... match the rest of your paint scheme.
  • Like 1

gomeybear
Motomachines can you show a recommended color combo for the 2016 silver and blurple fz07?