The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 rider from SF

jagid

Hey Hey!

So the FZ07 is my first new bike - previous ride was an '86 VN750.  Definitely enjoying the 100lb weight reduction and increase in power/performance/maneuverability.  Route 1 is wayyy more fun to ride on now  :)

Hoping to meet some cool folks and learn from you all.  If anyone is in the Bay Area let's get together and ride!

• Premium Member
grahamfz07

Welcome, enjoy your new ride!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome jagid! I'm in the south bay, maybe I'll see you. What color did you get? Drop a red, white or gray pin on our member map too.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congratulations!

Welcome jagid! I'm in the south bay, maybe I'll see you. What color did you get? Drop a red, white or gray pin on our member map too.
Thanks! I went with the Liquid Graphite... the frame just looks awesome.

I work in the South Bay and ride down fairly often.  What color is your bike?  Maybe I'll see you first :-p

• Premium Member
I work in the South Bay and ride down fairly often.  What color is your bike?  Maybe I'll see you first :-p

Excellent choice in colors :)  Vote here to represent!  http://fz07.org/thread/332/fastest-color

Im out in the Tahoe region so if you are ever out this way hit me up and we can go for a ride!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Rapid red.  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Im out in the Tahoe region so if you are ever out this way hit me up and we can go for a ride!
Oh yeah - I definitely plan on heading up there this Summer.  Are you North or South Lake? 

Oh yeah - I definitely plan on heading up there this Summer.  Are you North or South Lake? 

I'm in South Lake. But it's not a far ride up to North Lake so if you're heading that way and want to ride let me know in advance!

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Premium Member

Congrats!! And welcome. I'll be in SF this weeeekkkeeennnd but without the FZ.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I am in Sacramento. Have a Rapid Red here. Lets have a meet up for North Cal
It sounds like there's quite a few of us in Bay/Near Bay area who have interest.  Anyone actually set one of these up before? 

Archived