The MT-07 Forum

New Rider, New FZ-07

Guest JerzieFREQ

Guest JerzieFREQ

Wassup guys?  I'm new to the forum and just want to introduce myself.  I'll be going by the name JerzieFREQ.  If you haven't guessed already, i am from NJ.  Would love to meet up if any of you are in the area.  Here's my first video in which something very weird happens.  Let me know if this has happened to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfxHf-e-gE

• Premium Member

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! By the way, I just happened to see your clip on youtube last night when scanning for new FZ-07 uploads and my first thought was of the Stalling thread ... Here are 15 pages of posts (to date) of Stalling Issues for your reading pleasure! 

Guest JerzieFREQ
Welcome and congrats on the new ride! By the way, I just happened to see your clip on youtube last night when scanning for new FZ-07 uploads and my first thought was of the Stalling thread ... Here are 15 pages of posts (to date) of Stalling Issues for your reading pleasure! 
Thank you, it was truly love at first sight ;).  Glad to know i'm not the only one, really frightened me at first.  This video was from my first week with the bike.  Well over 200 miles now and has not happened again and hope it doesn't happen.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome JerzieFREQ! Congratulations on getting the fastest color! Vote here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Guest JerzieFREQ
Where did you get yours from? Got mine from Pompton on route 23.
Got mine from Motorcycle Mall on Route 21 in Belleville.  That place is heaven. lol

• Premium Member
grahamfz07

Welcome, great color choice!

Where did you get yours from? Got mine from Pompton on route 23.
Got mine from Motorcycle Mall on Route 21 in Belleville.  That place is heaven. lol
Ah yes, know them well.  When I was first looking for a new bike, I went and looked at the FZ09 there.  Then saw posters for the FZ07.  Pompton got it in quicker and the sales rep is pretty cool.

Archived