The MT-07 Forum

Proud new owner of a Liquid Graphite Beauty

Wolfbane

First time rider here from Northern Alberta. Hi Everyone

Well, I finally did it - I ordered a brand new FZ-07 from the local dealer here, and I couldn't be happier. I didn't even get to see one let alone ride it, but I knew after reading all the reviews and seeing this forum that it was the one. I must say, after riding it for only a week, ZERO buyers remorse. What an awesome machine! I can't wait to get to know people on here and show off some pictures! :))

• Premium Member
grahamfz07

Welcome, congrats on the new bike!

• Global Moderator

Welcome man, Gratz on your purchase. With these bikes I've found the buyers remorse never sets in, they're just too awesome. Instead aftermarket madness does. Tweaking this and trying that. It's fun, cant wait to see what you do with yours.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Congrats! I have had bikes for over 40 years and currently have five. The Yamaha is the funnest! Good choice. And the color sounds nice --though does that come with the Blurple wheels?

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome wolfbane! Congratulations on your totally awesome machine! Looking forward to those pics.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome man, Gratz on your purchase. With these bikes I've found the buyers remorse never sets in, they're just too awesome. Instead aftermarket madness does. Tweaking this and trying that. It's fun, cant wait to see what you do with yours.
Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I can definitly feel the aftermarket bug kicking in already. Not because because the bike isn't already great, but because I want to make it Mine :) The tail tidy and LED turn signals are first on the list for sure.

Congrats! I have had bikes for over 40 years and currently have five. The Yamaha is the funnest! Good choice. And the color sounds nice --though does that come with the Blurple wheels?
I was originally looking at a Suzuki Gladius when I came across a YouTube shootout between it, the FZ-07 and a Ducati - I didn't even know the FZ existed until I watched that video, but I was sold as soon as I seen it. Ordered it 2 days later. 
No Blurple wheels on this ride, they're black. No regrets on color though, I have never spent so long staring at anything I have ever owned :)

• Premium Member
fz07fanboy

Congrats! you picked a great bike with the fastest color. As for modifications, there are plenty.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick
 I have never spent so long staring at anything I have ever owned :)

This confirms you picked the right bike!  

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

I was considering a Gladius at one time. I could never get past the silly name. That and when I saw an advertising video that said it was an SFV650, and the F stands for friendly. The FZ-07 was definitely the right choice. Nine months later I still could not be happier.

• Global Moderator

Oops. Almost forgot, welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the new ride! I was in Whitecourt a week ago. Did not ride thank goodness. It snowed.

Congrats on the new ride! I was in Whitecourt a week ago. Did not ride thank goodness. It snowed.
Thanks. Whitecourt hey -  Where do you live? It's snowing here in Peace River today and it's killing me knowing I can't ride! 

I was considering a Gladius at one time. I could never get past the silly name. That and when I saw an advertising video that said it was an SFV650, and the F stands for friendly. The FZ-07 was definitely the right choice. Nine months later I still could not be happier.
Lol, yeah the name is definitley not one of the things that drew me to that bike. Good to hear you're still happy with yours, I have a feeling I am only going to love mine more as time goes on. 

Thanks. Whitecourt hey -  Where do you live? It's snowing here in Peace River today and it's killing me knowing I can't ride!
I'm in B.C. The Okanagan. 

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

Archived