The MT-07 Forum

Hi everyone!

sgunt

Mama MIA! That sure looks nice Gunter, I especially like the little details, like the paint on that two bolt side panel. (I'm effing jealous!) It doesn't jump out but looks real cool when you notice it. Welcome, ride safe!

Beemer

• Global Moderator

Hi @sgunt. Great to have you here. Feel free to drop a (grey) pin on our member map.

Good looking bike. Günter sound like a German name no?

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome sgunt! Thanks for joining the forum!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you guys! I'm very curious to read and see the changes you make to your bikes, especially on exhaust. Unfortunate that here in Italy it is obligatory to have catalytic converter, otherwise I would have already bought the M4 8-)

I especially like the little details, like the paint on that two bolt side panel. (I'm effing jealous!) It doesn't jump out but looks real cool when you notice it. Welcome, ride safe!

Thanks, I did it myself with the the spray gun and the airbrush, I thought I'd make it different / unique doing some small detail. I'd like to continue this project also on the tank and on the tail, but I'm afraid to do too many details and spoil all the work

Hi @sgunt. Great to have you here. Feel free to drop a (grey) pin on our member map.  
Günter sound like a German name no?

Yess, my grandfather comes from Germany

I wouldn't get too carried away with it either, it looks fine as is. Did you spray paint the side panels, tank and everything? What's with the yellowish lines on the panel and just behind the seat? I have an Paasche air-brush myself and compressor but I probably won't paint anything until I get bored with the way it is.

Beemer

• Premium Member
phicurious86
I wouldn't get too carried away with it either, it looks fine as is. Did you spray paint the side panels, tank and everything? What's with the yellowish lines on the panel and just behind the seat?
Guessing that's just light reflecting off shiny curved stuff.

I made this photo with lightpainting's technique (time of shot about 5sec and lighting the bike with a light) if you pay attention you will see that there are many shadows under the bike due to the movement of light, the "What's with the yellowish lines on the panel and just behind the seat" is the reflection of the light that I have moved

This is the link of the facebook page of the Italian forum dedicated to the MT where you can see some of the other photos taken with the same technique

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=767789963304281&id=581381328611813

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived