The MT-07 Forum

Best (probably!) Price on the West Coast - Power Yamaha

awoods177

awoods177

Hey y'all,

I just got back from a trip up to Sublimity, Oregon where I bought my FZ-07 at Power Yamaha.

I have to say, these guys are AWESOME. They don't screw around with negotiating - they just give you a great deal up front.

My deal:

- 31 mile FZ-07 (test ride bike)
- Yoshimura R-77 (CARBON) exhaust system installed
- Stock exhaust also included (just in case)
- Full manufacturer warranty

Out the door cost: $6999 + $75 doc fee + tax = ~$7600

Now, for those keeping track, the R-77 is about $700 or maybe a little less if you get a great deal so I paid just about $6900 OTD for the bike including tax!!

This offer is not a one time thing, or a special deal - they advertise it right on their site and on cycle trader.

Check out their website and just search the new inventory for FZ-07s and it should pop up with results for with and without the exhaust installed. $6500 without and $7000 with.

In any case, this was my first time buying a NEW bike and it was such a painless experience and I felt like I got such a great deal that I wanted to share it on the forums for everyone else. For reference I mostly dealt with Warren, who was incredibly helpful and patient with all my questions and he was great about getting everything ready before I arrived.

--Alex

• Global Moderator

Wait, there is no sales tax in Oregon. What is up with that?

• Premium Member
n2shotokai

FJ-09 $9,490 ..............................................

awoods177
Wait, there is no sales tax in Oregon. What is up with that?
Since I'm bringing it back to Nevada I still pay sales tax at the DMV when I register and title it, so I added that into my OTD price. 

Archived