The MT-07 Forum

Givi or Puig

tino206

yep. 
the outside/ambient air is usually measured at the air cleaner. so if its higher, that means the air intake is sucking warm air from someplace.

The air temperature unit on this bike is in front of the gas tank under the instrument cluster I believe. The air that measures is independent from the engine intake air.
That's correct.  It's attached to the the front of the tank, near the right side of the bike.  

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Hey @thomascrown where did you buy your Dart and what tint did you get? after looking at all of the screens on the compare thread, that was the one I liked the best

bafricawala

Finally received my ERMAX 39cm windscreen after some hiccups. First I was delivered FZ-09 windscreen instead of FZ-07 and second time I received a broken one after a week. Really got pissed. Asked for 2 days shipping and received on Saturday. Installed it and went for a ride on California Highway 49

motomachines
Finally received my ERMAX 39cm windscreen after some hiccups. First I was delivered FZ-09 windscreen instead of FZ-07 and second time I received a broken one after a week. Really got pissed. Asked for 2 days shipping and received on Saturday. Installed it and went for a ride on California Highway 49
Yeah, really sorry about that. We're still trying to figure out how it was broken in transit. USPS isn't much help. I'm glad you got the screen on Saturday and were able to ride after. 

Moto Machines
Importer and Distributor for Hepco & Becker and Ermax Products
https://www.motomachines.com/

bafricawala

No need to apologize. Thanks for sending in priority mail. It was great doing business. Will definitely buy other stuff from ur site. Broken screen was definitely not ur mistake. The box was tampered when I received

Archived