The MT-07 Forum

Any Northern NJ Fz Owners?

ajankata

Hey all. New fz-07 owner up in Sussex county. If any of you make it up this way and want to ride let me know.  
Tim
Where in Sussex are you?  I have yet to visit High Point and have been planning to go for awhile now.
I'm just outside of Newton or about a half hour from High Point. Also not to far from the Hawks Nest which is another great ride. Definitely down to get together for a ride. Taken a few rides with my dad but otherwise been going solo so it would be a nice change of pace. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JerzieFREQ

@tweb321 def would love to meet up for a ride. Lately its been so damn hot I dont even wanna get on the bike. haha Nothing but traffic near me because of construction. I just sit and sweat. I need to get out of this area for sure. Maybe we can get something going for this Saturday in the morning time. If you're up for it then lets work out the details.

@tweb321 def would love to meet up for a ride. Lately its been so damn hot I dont even wanna get on the bike. haha Nothing but traffic near me because of construction. I just sit and sweat. I need to get out of this area for sure. Maybe we can get something going for this Saturday in the morning time. If you're up for it then lets work out the details.

Yeah Saturday morning sounds good. Let's do it. There probably isn't a place in Jersey with less traffic so it should be just what your looking for.

I'll pm you my number so we can text and work out when to meet and where you wanna ride.

Guest JerzieFREQ

Ok guys @tweb321 and I have come up with a meet-up and ride for this Saturday. Our plan is to meet up at 9am sharp at the commuter lot next to Chatterbox (https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Chatterbox+Drive-In/@41.1195726,-74.7125815,231m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0x25460c5ddf0d28ad!2sThe+Chatterbox+Drive-In!3m1!1s0x0:0x25460c5ddf0d28ad!6m1!1e1)

We might wait for a bit for stragglers but we wont be there too long. Then we will ride up to High Point, chill for a bit and take in the view. Then we start our ride back to Chatterbox for lunch. Hope all of you can make it. I just checked the weather and it will be in the 80s and hopefully low humidity. I'll be coming from Bergen County. This will be my first official meet up with anyone from this forum and I would absolutely love to meet as many of you as possible.

Ok guys @tweb321 and I have come up with a meet-up and ride for this Saturday. Our plan is to meet up at 9am sharp at the commuter lot next to Chatterbox (https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Chatterbox+Drive-In/@41.1195726,-74.7125815,231m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x0:0x25460c5ddf0d28ad!2sThe+Chatterbox+Drive-In!3m1!1s0x0:0x25460c5ddf0d28ad!6m1!1e1
We might wait for a bit for stragglers but we wont be there too long. Then we will ride up to High Point, chill for a bit and take in the view. Then we start our ride back to Chatterbox for lunch. Hope all of you can make it. I just checked the weather and it will be in the 80s and hopefully low humidity. I'll be coming from Bergen County. This will be my first official meet up with anyone from this forum and I would absolutely love to meet as many of you as possible.
Won't be able to make this one but add me to a list for future rides! Like seeing what people have done to their bikes (and ride obviously)... 

Can somebody put me on the list for the next ride? I live in Sussex County.

Definitely man. Had a great time on the last ride and looking forward to doing it some more. You happen to be the owner of a white fz-07 that's in Sparta pretty often?

Guest GringoStarr
Can somebody put me on the list for the next ride? I live in Sussex County.
Definitely man. Had a great time on the last ride and looking forward to doing it some more. You happen to be the owner of a white fz-07 that's in Sparta pretty often?
Yep, that's me...corny high vis jacket and all. Lol. PM me if you want to share notes etc.  

Guest JerzieFREQ

@tweb321 I started editing the video today and hopefully finish tomorrow. Will upload it asap. Looking forward to doing it again, such a thrill.

@GringoStarr You definitely have to join us. Def the best ride I've had so far.

hey guys. let me add you on the google hang out group chat for the fz07. we set up rides within us there. pm me your email.

@tweb321 I started editing the video today and hopefully finish tomorrow. Will upload it asap. Looking forward to doing it again, such a thrill. 
@GringoStarr You definitely have to join us. Def the best ride I've had so far.

Nice man. Can't wait to see the video.

Yep, that's me...corny high vis jacket and all. Lol. PM me if you want to share notes etc. 

Haven't seen you ride just saw your bike parked a couple times. Your fz-07 was actually the first time I had seen it in person and it made me forget all about the Honda cb500x I was considering.

Guest GringoStarr
Haven't seen you ride just saw your bike parked a couple times. Your fz-07 was actually the first time I had seen it in person and it made me forget all about the Honda cb500x I was considering.
Now that's weird, I don't know that I've ever parked it in Sparta.  I do pass through it often to get to the NW hinterlands.  Lol

Guest GringoStarr
Hm. Must be another guy then. Saw it in the parking lot by panera bread.
At first I was pretty damn surprised you would've ID'd the bike riding around but who am I to question your powers of observation.  Lol.

Hm. Must be another guy then. Saw it in the parking lot by panera bread.
At first I was pretty damn surprised you would've ID'd the bike riding around but who am I to question your powers of observation.  Lol.
Anyone here on tri state sport riders face book pag3?

Guest JerzieFREQ

Which one of you has the Blurple FZ I saw at Whole Foods parking lot at the Bergen Town Center yesterday around 6pm?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey whats up guys? Not a new member just had to get a new account. Formerly know as JerzieFREQ. I had an identity crisis. Just didnt like the name anymore and wanted something more simple. Lol

EDIT:

I'm in Bergen County btw.  I would love to ride some more but it'll be tough to squeeze in because of school and what not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

whats up guys,

do you guys know a good motorcycle shop? I'm up for my 600mi service. i was quoted $300 from the dealer with all that bs "check this, check that" thing. my concerns are the TB sync to be checked/adjusted and my chain as well. i can do the oil change myself, thats the only thing i can do as i don't have tools and experience. I'm in Edsion/Woodbrige area , so anywhere from 20-30mi radius will be good for me. ill try to call other dealers and just ask for chain and TB sync adjustment maybe its cheaper that way instead of the whole 600mi service package.

thanks!

Peter

Archived