The MT-07 Forum

Any Northern NJ Fz Owners?

ajankata

Anyone living in the North Jersey or nearby area, if you would like to ride send me a PM or something, I never have anyone to ride with. I am located in the Passaic County area.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone living in the North Jersey or nearby area, if you would like to ride send me a PM or something, I never have anyone to ride with. I am located in the Passaic County area.
I live by Mercer County area but down to ride with a fellow fz07 owner. I have actually never ran into anyone else that owned one so it would be pretty cool to meet another fz owner. 

I live by Mercer County area but down to ride with a fellow fz07 owner. I have actually never ran into anyone else that owned one so it would be pretty cool to meet another fz owner. 

Same here have been keeping my out for an fz but never seem able to find any!

Guest JerzieFREQ

Wassup fellas i'm down for a meet-up. I'm in Bergen County. I will try to find a centralized area for all of us to meetup. Something equi-distant for all of us.

Wassup fellas i'm down for a meet-up. I'm in Bergen County. I will try to find a centralized area for all of us to meetup. Something equi-distant for all of us.
I will defiantly hit you up for a meet-up. I wanted to put one together for this weekend but i got finals to study for so i gotta ground my fz and hit the books. After finals i will defiantly have time though. 

Guest JerzieFREQ
I will defiantly hit you up for a meet-up. I wanted to put one together for this weekend but i got finals to study for so i gotta ground my fz and hit the books. After finals i will defiantly have time though. 
No worries dude, I'm in the same boat.  Also got finals this week and gonna be head first into the books.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JerzieFREQ

Whats up guys been a while. I'm still a little busy with college transfers and what not but I was just looking at a few locations for a meetup and the best I've found is

Panera bread 165 Route 4 Paramus, NJ 07652 (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Panera+Bread/@40.9169638,-74.0565749,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x61ae7c4bd65d7ef9)
- When I looked at the map its pretty much in center of Bergen County.
- Huge open parking lot away from most traffic. Makes it easy for us to get parking and set up our bikes.
- I'm also working on a riding route form this location (up to Oradell Reservoir, very nice roads)
- After the ride if you guys are up for food we could come back to route 4 and go to Miller's Ale House (optional)

Also i do not wanna make this exclusive to FZ-07.  ALL BIKES WELCOME, bring your friends, family, cousins, uncles, aunts.... you get the idea lol.  If you have any other suggestions leave it in the comments. We can then make a master list and pick the best one from there.  Date and time will be determined once location is final.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to see what others have done to their bikes and have a ride with a crew of FZ owners. And share experiences about the bike. Anyone trying to plan something do PM me. I live in Woodbridge.

-Mitul

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

@mittypnj, have you voted for fastest color yet? Us reds have been losing ground lately!

Illegitimi non carborundum

@mittypnj, have you voted for fastest color yet? Us reds have been losing ground lately!
Red red red red red. Vroom red red red red red. Vroom Vroom red red red red red .... 

Guest JerzieFREQ

@mittypnj Suggest a location and we can work something out. I was actually down in Woodbridge last Saturday. At the high school to be specific. Didn't have my bike with me though.   :(  I definitely down to meet up.  I haven't done any kind of meet up or group since I've had the bike.

@mittypnj Suggest a location and we can work something out. I was actually down in Woodbridge last Saturday. At the high school to be specific. Didn't have my bike with me though.   :(  I definitely down to meet up.  I haven't done any kind of meet up or group since I've had the bike.

I'm in Elizabeth and I'm down for a meet up and meet some fz owners

Guest JerzieFREQ

@dsanna definitely need to schedule something in soon. I'll look at more places to the south.

@dsanna definitely need to schedule something in soon. I'll look at more places to the south.

Just let me know

Hey @jerziefreq I ride all over NJ (literally) but tend to stay local on weekdays after work. Where are you located? 

Guest JerzieFREQ

@mittypnj I'm in bergen county, in Lodi to be specific. I usually ride around the north rich open areas up here.

@mittypnj I'm in bergen county, in Lodi to be specific. I usually ride around the north rich open areas up here.

I agree and have been riding very far north every weekend lately. There's way too much comgestion in my backyard!

Guest JerzieFREQ

Guys i just got an email from Cycle gear about bike night at the Hasbrouck Heights Cycle Gear (https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cycle+Gear/@40.851828,-74.074663,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x8c2ffbe5eb912888).

It will be this Thursday June 4th, 5-8pm.

I will be there weather permitted of course. I glad we're getting this rain because of my allergies (lol) but I'm hoping it will be rain free on Thursday. Don't mind the clouds just don't want the rain at that time. I will do another update on the weather as we get closer. Looking forward to this as it will be my first bike night.

I am going to be free Sunday June 7 if anyone wana meet up to ride just hit me up weather looks to be really nice.

I am going to be free Sunday June 7 if anyone wanna meet up to ride just hit me up weather looks to be really nice.
Ya I think Sunday is looking like an all day session for me so hit me up we can swap numbers and coordinate a meet up spot and time. I met up with a fellow FZ07 owner yesterday for a nice twisty ride in central jerz.

Where are you located?

sunthose80

hey June 7th I am planing on doing a High Point State park ride around 9am. If anyone here want to meet me north or Montclair, lmk. pm me your contact.

I am going to be free Sunday June 7 if anyone wanna meet up to ride just hit me up weather looks to be really nice.
Ya I think Sunday is looking like an all day session for me so hit me up we can swap numbers and coordinate a meet up spot and time. I met up with a fellow FZ07 owner yesterday for a nice twisty ride in central jerz.

Where are you located?

I currently located at Bordentown right now but im gonna head up north to meet up with sunthose80 Sunday i will shoot you a pm with my number so we can set up a location to meet up.

• 1 month later...

Hey all. New fz-07 owner up in Sussex county. If any of you make it up this way and want to ride let me know. 

Tim

Guest JerzieFREQ
Hey all. New fz-07 owner up in Sussex county. If any of you make it up this way and want to ride let me know.  
Tim
Where in Sussex are you?  I have yet to visit High Point and have been planning to go for awhile now.

Archived